~~Cute Entertainer~~

For god shake i heard the  knocking sound of door...Suho looked my eyes and he sighs bitterly and cursed Dammit....he pulled himself from me,  gave a way for me to open the door........

I looked him and walked slowly ..I opened the door ..I was surprised and shocked ...

"Sojin ahh!!" my childhood friend ... I hugged her tightly she wrapped her hands around me and kissed my cheeks..I kissed her....

"Misha yaa!!... I missed you so much...I came...  you Missed me?? ... ", she jumped front of me.. I Nodded my head over her and hugged her again ............

you father said he will come next week ...Sojin said to me happily I smiled at her and I asked her "Sojin ahh you came here because you missed me ah ??? or you got job ah ?? " 

Ahh..I will tel you tel you..just go inside ...She pushed me inside where I saw  Suho  silently sat on the couch.....I looked Sojin ... no doubt she got shock... She looked me ..... I smiled her weekly .....

"Don't say he is your boyfriend Misha ...", She chuckled at me .... I blinked at her.. suddenly 

"yeah!! we are friends ,just good friends ...... ", Suho states ..

Sojin replied and smiled at him  "I guess so "  I looked Suho and i feel his pain now........

Suho looked me for a moment and moved his eyes towards Sojin who was still arrested by Suho's manliness ... 

"So you are Misha friend .. ", he smiled at her

"yeah ..I am her childhood friend", she smiled back to him .... where i simply looked them .......

He avert his gaze over me  where i looked him like a child ..He scanned my eyes and said "bye"

I kept silent ..but sojin approached him and said "bye bye we can meet often" he simply smiled and stepped away.. I asked Sojin to wait and I followed the way where  Suho moved ..........

when he walked towards his car I called him "Suho"......

He stopped after few moments he turned his head over me and looked me calmly and said "you gave me laugh, you gave me smile, you gave me love but  now you gave me pain..."

Tears pooled in my eyes and i Said his name "Suho"

Tears pooled in my eyes and i Said his name "Suho" ..........he continued his speech...

"I'll just wait for you, thats all I can do and__ I love you baby .......bye"  he said and stepped into the car doesn't look at me he starts the engine and left suddenly......... I closed my eyes  and inhale my breath i walked in..........

I saw Sojin who smiled at me happily ..yeah after a long time am seeing her ...I threw a warm smile... i talked to her..we shared our happy moments .. I shared my moments with school except Sehun thing and Suho's love thing... I told her that I got good friends, about Suho,EXO K, Bomi ,yoona, krystal and Eunji....... she was happy and curious about me...