~~In which she broke my heart~~

Suhos's POV...
I never thought it would end like this... Because I thought something but ....is she really left me?? No never it won't happen ...I don't have that strong heart to accept this pain.... I keep thinking about my Misha.. If she leave then I am nothing... My life depends on her words .... I want her back...my love is true she will understand me..I trust my love...it makes her to understand me how I suffer All these days... She is the only cure for the pain which was given my by past......... I love you Misha....

Misha's POV
Suho....the man of my life this is what I thought, but now he is no more in my life.. I loved him and believed his words...but he betrayed me cheated me ..he is such a lier,cheater and man of lies...I hate him... My heart can't accept the truth that the person I loved was not human ...Dracula... I never believed they would exist...its really killing me feel inside... I didn't sleep well all days I only cried for someone who no longer belong to me ...love ..interior feel that I felt for him was real but now it makes me cry...
I didn't talk to anyone ...Sojin asked me why I was like this ... but I ignored her simply...

"Misha!Misha!.....still sleeping?? get up ...wale up yaa ..." I heard sojin voice next to me.... She touched my cheeks I slowly opened my eyes ....

"Hmm sojin " I hummed at her...

"Misha ...you are burning, how it is happened.....ok...let's go to hospital..what happened to you...?? Huh?..." She asked me...

"Sojin...I just feel sleepy that's it and am little bit tired if I sleep I can be alright.." I said once again ignoring my best friend....I don't want to hurt her....

"Misha...I am not just friend ...I am your family too..if anything troubles you why don't you share with me baby??,c'mon Misha ..." She asked me...

I simply smiled at her... "Nothing honey ...I just want to stay home....home alone...hahaha"

She looked me and said" OK fine...then your wish...but don't forget am always there to lend my shoulder OK gotta go bye". She kissed my head and left....

********************************

I dunno why tears falling on my cheeks all time...I try to control my pain but my heart is too weak than my body.. I slowly walked over kitchen to take brunch...I took some leftover and walked towards couch...

I heard doorbell...I exhale my breath and walked over door to see whom this noon..

"Appa!!...." I was stunned and cried like baby when I saw my father and my little brother ... I hugged both of them tightly like I was got into my world back...

"Oh my sweet little girl...why are you ctyingt??hahaha. See I bought your favourite chocolates and pufs...and your lovable teddy bear too". He said and smiled warmly at me...my poor father doesn't know his daughter was exhausted ..its been a long time I missed my family now I got strength I lost before....

I smiled at him "Appa I missed you ..." Kissed his cheek....

"Hey charlie!!" I rubbed my little brother's messy hair... We shared our kisses and hugs....

*******"""**********""""*********

"We thought to stay with you Misha dear...." my father said while sipping water .

"Oh really I am very happy ...I missed you very much " I cied at him..

"Misha dear we have to find good school for charlie" he continued....

"Sure father...I will ask Sojin about this..she knew many popular people so" I smiled at him while pouring juice ....

"Appa ...do you want to eat anything..can I prepare lunch for you??" I asked him ...