The Roman's Sword

Sehun's pov

"This is insane. Are you planning to kill me?",   I am so confused looking at this cave. It looks so dark and big. I couldn't see anything inside other than dark. 

"No son, there is a treasure inside this cave and only someone like you is capable to take it",.. he said smirking at me. I began to puzzle what that meant.

"What's that supposed to mean?", I got temper. someone like me?

He frowned at me ", It means you don't know what you are capable of",

He frowned at me ", It means you don't know what you are capable of", .. his eyes bored into mine. There is something he is working on in deep. He has plans on me. 

"Don't mean it. I know what I am. And I want to know the full story about what you are up to Adolphus?,.. I snapped at him.

He was glaring at me for longer, then he said " Am I look like a sin?. ",...  

"Can you believe that? you talk like you are the best example of  state of being pure. All you know is killing and spoiling others life. ",.. I looked at him disgustingly. I heard his laughing sound echoed in my ears. 

"Oh don't hate me that fast. You didn't even done the job. If you failed to bring you will be definitely going to hate for what I am planning to do to you",.. I can see the warning and threatening sign in his words. If it is about me I would have fight with him and even I wont care about dying but the thing is I have my brother and Misha. I have to save the both and I don't have choice other than obey his order. 

"What's that treasure?",  I asked him.. he smiled at me.

"That's my boy, LOOK, the treasure is a sword. Roman's sword which is something extremely important and that is secretly buried inside this cave. I really need this sword. And ASAP. "

He is pushing me to take that sword. I dunno anything about it but I can say its very important to him and he wanted it now.  And I'm his only choice.  "Okay, lets have an agreement. How about I take the sword for you and you leave my family out?",..  glaring at me he half smiled. My spine was stiffened at his smile and I glanced up at him.

He nodded his head and said "Sure. If that is what you want. I am very happy to help.",.. he then showed his teeth like a maniac. Finally, I got the relief, I covered my face and rubbed myself. 

"Then I leave first",.. I said walking inside the cave without knowing what kind of trouble I got myself into it. Will I survive? Or will I die?. I have to survive inorder to save my family from that monster.

_________________

The cave is big like extremely big. It feels like there was a large group of people lived inside here. may be.  I feel their soul, voices, movements... but all I am seeing right now is dry empty area. The cave takes me to another place. There are large walls built everywhere. I saw the burials. GOD. What kind of place this is? cemetery? I never saw such place like this even in my dream. Broken and Dead. Where to find the sword? was it buried here?.  I walked towards those big headstones and I saw the inscriptions.