~~ I felt bad signs in my home~~

Misha's Pov

Suho's words hurt me deeply, but If I remember Everything was because of me... He hates me very much but I don't want him to wander like this sticking to drugs and girls... I dunno how to stop, Luhan thought I can change....

When I reached the car I saw Luhan standing there, he looks at me... I walked towards him...

"Did you see what he doing??",.. He said.. I nodded..

"I talked to him but he hates to talk to me.. He didn't allow me to talk.. he treating me like stranger...",.. I said..

"He changed a lot Luhan..",.. I looked down...

"Ya Misha... Lets see..",.. he said...

"Okay I drop you... ",.. He said , I nodded..

***************************

After I reached home, I went silently to my room to sleep.. but I didn't sleep I think about Suho only .. Did he kiss her?? Did he sleep with her?? I was upset thinking about him... I hate he doing things with her I know am not love him but I was possessive of course... His first kiss was me only... He said he won't touch any girl other than me but now... I closed my eyes...

Next day morning....

Us usual I was in class looking some notes.... I was scared about the test yesterday professor mentioned about... I like science but yesterday I didn't listen the class... I saw Suho and his friends entering the class room... this time Suho eyes fall on me... I didn't look him I looked other side because what he told yesterday night affected me very much.. I thought not to disturb him anymore... He walks silently towards his seat... but my eyes moves slowly but I didn't turn fully... Suddenly one girl from front walk towards him...

"Hey handsome..",.. She throw her arms around him... I was shocked ...

"Hey sexy",.. He replied her with small smile and he throw his arms around her waist... Seems like his friends didn't mind about this I know they also tired of this....

She said something in his ear... He smiled and looked her eyes...

"Yeah sure Babe.. today night..",.. He winks at her... I bite my lip and turned front..... I saw professor entering inside...

"Hey did you ready for the test??",.. Bomi asked me...

"No but I think I can manage..",.. I replied her with fake smile..

"Hey I help you okay.. Don't worry.....",.. She said warmly.. I smiled at her...

"Suho behaves odd am I right?",.. She asked me.. I looked her...

"May be he tries to make you Jealous..",. She winks...

"NO Bomi... not like that.. he actually hates me....",.. I gasped..

"Noway Misha .. he is gentleman.. wait and see... he come back for you..",.. She throw her arm around me... I smiled....

Bomi helped me in test... After few minutes Professor collects the answer sheet...

"Okay students ... I corrected your papers.. lets see who did well..",.. She said.... I was little excited ... even though I did well it was because of Bomi... Last time I helped her...

"Wahh Bomi got first mark...",.. She clapped her hands.. I clapped and smiled at her...

"Second mark goes to Misha..",.. She said... I smiled where Bomi winks at me..

"Third mark goes to Chen..",.. She said I clapped warmly, I looked Chen.... He smiled brightly...

"So finally .. all did well but except one...I didn't expect this...",. She said....