who is she ?

Your POV,

One of the most popular High Schools in Seoul, ruled by monsters, hahaha!! Yes they are monsters,but too handsome,cool,stylish,funny,rude,violent and Jerks too. Yes i am talking about those 12 monsters only. prince charming studying in high school of course no doubt girls fall for them. These 12 boys what a charisma? each have their own unique style,these guys never give up what they start If anyone oppose them they will be vanished,they will be finished by their hands of so called monsters, they are EXO, they are not a humans,they are other form of vampire they are DRACULAS. But no one know about their identity...because they are too great in hiding their truth...

Draculas are more dangerous than vampires ,yes yes ofcourse , "thirst thirst" ..... but they know how to balance them from people,these fellows wont disturb people instead they drink animals blood. But they keep themselves away from human,they don't want to reveal their identity. The most interesting thing was,they splits into two groups, EXO K and EXO M . They both never together ,both are enemies. EXO K have separate rules where EXO M doesn't obeys. Both have separate style,separate ways for handling this high school. EXO K support the students who disobeys EXO M ,same follows to EXO M . Seems funny right. What if EXO K and EXO M meet? haha definitely something might happen especially at least 5 to 6 members head may broken though...4 or 5 hands may broken.But they never giveup untill someone must stop them it may be staffs or principal . Sometimes if the fight is serious the first head broken was principal only.

EXO K ,members are Suho(cute and hot gang leader) one of the leads , Chanyeol, Luhan, DO, Chen, Xiumin where EXO M members are Sehun(violent and gang leader)Another lead, Kai, Kris, Baekhyun, Lay and Tao . Nothing going well between them. But something happened when she arrived. She makes them crazy. She makes them perfect from pervert,She makes them innocent from Violent. yes she makes them love to.

Lets start.... ,,,,,,

yes, that was same ordinary school day, these boys bunk the class as usually what they do regularly, only roaming ,chatting,mess with other innocent people. Suho, our main lead ,no no no one of the leads, sitting in the stone bench which is already broken one,he never care these stuffs if he likes he sit , not only him his members also the same.They are friends for many years cant say it specifically ,the fact is all are draculas ,can't specify the age.But they really looks like young.

Suho sitting in the bench silently ,where chanyeol and luhan chatting about some boring things.. DO ,chen and Xiumin were discussing about something which is not really important, everyone is noisy except Suho, he is thinking only about upcoming school chairman election.Chairman, the one who going to lead the entire school like kingdom, doing stuffs for the welfare of students and school,the students can make theirs demands on chairman, he can satisfy the students wish by doing their needs. Why Suho thinking about election means because he is the leading chairman for this year. He wants to be chairman for upcoming year also. His only competitor is Sehun, its little difficult to defeat him,but most of the students satisfied by Suho's ruling performance only.He do whatever students want without hesitate ,he is kind fellow to all except those who supports EXO M especially Sehun. But still he feels annoying ,he don't want to lose at Sehun. Last time, when Sehun was the Chairman he messed with Suho in many ways "Insulting..insulting..." Suho just dying because of him. Sehun is violent never hear Students need..He do whatever he wants.

Luhan : hey dude!! whats up man?? why are you silent,and what you thinking about??

Suho : Nothing (he simple shakes his head)

Chanyeol: he may be upset because of Election, am i right Suho sshi ??
he smiled at Suho

Suho : (Simply glaring at Chanyeol)