~~New Beginning~~

Misha's pov

Suho will never come and I know that for sure, I can't forget every single words he spoken to me. The words which never going to fade, he hurts me deeply. Tears continuously fall on my cheeks, I keep wiping it looking the mirror. I looked beautiful in the morning when I wore this beautiful wedding gown. I felt special but not anymore. Now I started to hate myself more. I hate that I am crying, I hate that I am dolled up for marriage but not feeling happy, and above all I hate that I am still alive. 

"Misha? How long you going to cry?.. please.",. Sojin pressed my shoulders looking at me in the mirror. She was also worried. I know I made everyone unhappy especially Suho, I spoiled his life, I spoiled his happiness, everything and here I am wearing makeup and wedding dress and getting ready for new life. Will I be happy? Will I be happy with Sehun after what I did to Suho. 

I stood up from the chair and walked to the door. "Misha? where are you going?,.. Sojin followed me. She grabbed my hand, I turned to face her.

"I need to see Sehun",.. I told her and took her hand away from me. I marched to his room.

I knocked the door two times. "Someone go and open the door for fuck sake?",. I heard male voice on other side. It must be Baekhyun. I knocked again then I heard the foot steps. When I raised my hand to knock the door the door is open.

"Whoa! See who is here?",. Chanyeol whistled looking me up and down, I looked the room to see Sehun but Baekhyun came in the view peeking his head. He raised one of his eyebrows up "What you want lady? ",. he then came to stand infront of me.  "Women are not allowed now",.. he said smirking. I closed my eyes God I am not in mood for joke.

"Move, I want to see Sehun",. I tried to walk inside but they both blocked me. I looked at them in confusion.

"Don't you know seeing groom before wedding brings bad luck.",.. Baehyun said. I sighed in irritation then he quoted with his hands " 'Tradition can't change'. So go back to your room and meet him in altar. Bye. Tata.. See ya..",. said moving back giving me a flying kiss. I immediately pulled his shirt front with my both hands. "What you doing lad__",.. before he say anything I pushed myself between them.

 before he say anything I pushed myself between them

"Move you dumb idiots",. I said pushing them away. 

"Hey Miss. You have to go back..",. Baekyun complaint following me inside. I didn't see Sehun there. Where is he? I looked everywhere then I heard the sound from bathroom. I saw him coming out with his hand tugging the belt on his pant. He walked all the way tugging his belt and then his eyes hit on me. He stopped for a moment awestruck, his eyes started to scan me up and down. Heat creeped on my cheeks, I looked down.

"Wow! You look___..",.. he walked to me and grabbed my hand. "You look wonderful Misha. You are so beautiful.",. he smiled at me. I didn't say anything, I looked away. He touched my cheek to turn me. I looked him, his eyes bored into me deeply.