~~Unwanted Guest~~

Misha Pov

Sehun Starred Suho ..Fire gazes running between them,My hands were grabbed by them, While I was in confused state coach started to talk "Ok SO he chose her, priority goes to Chairman..what about you Suho?? " Suho snapped angrily "I already chose her " Then Sehun continues "haha!!.... but am a chairman, My rules"...... he playfully smiled at Suho......... "Ok OK guys stop it...",Coach interrupted to avoid fights between them.......... Yeah Suho he is the chairman ...You can't choose her ...Choose someother instead her........ "I won't, even its upto her choice I think so..She is free to take decision..lets give a chance to her" Suho said while turned his head to me ...

"Hmm yeah thats good thing Misha you can choose one purely its your choice...", Coach gently said to me.............

Hmm..Hmm.... i ..I .... When i struggled to speak Sehun gripped my hand tightly I looked at him he narrowed one of his eyebrows at me inorder to choose him.. Suho snapped "Don't worry about anything Misha am with you ..just choose okay".....I looked down nervously .....Coach immediately frowned at me "Misha I don't have much time ..I have to see other students too..tell me fast"

Then I starts to speak but my speech cuts due to shivering cuz of Sehun who still holds my grip tightly..causing pain... I bit my lip due to pain Coach yelled at me "FAstttttttt....................." I jumped over Sehun and leaned to his shoulder cuz of coach's temper I said "Sehun..."...........I lied my head down not having guts too see suho's face and I started to cry......

OKay!! Then Suho ....what about you?will you choose or not??? Coach asked Suho

"I don't want anyone...", Suho snapped I didn't see him but I feel bitterness in his voice .. "ok then I see you in stadium guys ..come fast guys....", coach left..after a few seconds I slowly looked him his eyes were deep red full of anger,frustration.......He Starred Sehun angrily then he slowly turns his eyes towards me..Tears pooled in my eyes, when he swa my face he lowered his anger and his eyes starts to speak that only I could understand...Suho sighs uncomfortably.....then he avert his gaze away...........

"Ha!! This is just a start man...Don't get Butt hurt....You have to see many... ", Sehun chuckled playfully.......

"Shut your f***king Bloody A** you Sl*t ....I warn you now if you dare to touch her or even try to hurt I would definitely break your shitty hands you a****le.....your deal is only with me do whatever you want with me only, but not her...", suho scoffed at him angrily.........

Sehun simply smirked ......... Suho looks me again then he avert his gaze walks away from me .................I closed my eyes to control my tears........

Missing him ah?? Sehun smirks at me

I think you satisfied now...See I only messed you ..So if you want to hurt do with me not him... I said him angrily........

"hahahahaha!! what happened to you both??? he asked not to hurt you instead him and you asked not to hurt him instead you ...So what can i do now...And am not a monster okay..you first Understand that " Sehun groaned at me

HA!.. you are more than a monster Sehun......I said him with straight face.......

Suddenly he pulled me over him and pinned my hands in my back, where I forcefully collides over his strong chest........ I looked up to see his eyes .....He starred me and smirked ..... "what are you doing ..leave me you bastard"... I said with firm face........

"How come you say am a bastard..even i never kissed girl before...hmm...tell me ...." Sehun said while tights my grip

"Its hurting Sehun leave me ....... ", I cried at him ........