~'Mysterious Death~*

Misha's pov

Even I tried hard I can't get over from Sehun, its not easy for me, but same time I can't annoy him because he won't accept me, and I can see that he is busy right now with his works and with that girl he likes, I saw latest news about him that he dating Hazel Reed officially... its my time to move on from him completely...and I feel myself proud when I avoid him if I saw him accidentally in school no matter what, I should avoid him as much as, its been a weeks I didn't talk to him ... an other hand I made myself busy in my exams, like Suho said he really helped me lot... only two more exams there after that with good score I will fly to New York...

"Hey?",.. I heard Sojin's voice behind me... I was busy in studying for my exam..

"Can I have a minute with you??",.. She asked me..

"Sure..",. I smiled at her closing my book.. she took seat opposite to me looking at me with bright smile...

"What is it??",.. I asked her eagerly .. she blushed and looked down before meet my eyes.. 

"Am getting married..",.. she covered her face... I was surprised..

"Really ",.. I walked towards her side... she stands..

"What you saying Sojin??",.. I asked her...

"Yeah Kai said to me, he wants me get marry soon after the exams..",.. She said happily, I can feel how much she is happy..

 She said happily, I can feel how much she is happy

"Wow... congrats..",. I hugged her, happy tears pooled in my eyes..

"Its great news Sojin, am really happy for you..",. I looked her eyes.. she smiled brightly at me..

"I am so excited thinking that am going to get married soon..",. she jumping up and down.. I looked her happy face... Sojin is like my sister, sometimes she cared my like my own mother.. When I with her her I never miss my mother... she never gets what she wanted in our childhood because we are under middle class family... Now she is in good position and she going to get happy life she wished for, I want her to happy all time and I know Kai won't make her cry, because he is not like Sehun even though he is with him..... Sehun and Kai are different in many things, especially when caring their beloved ones..

"So what you planning??",.. I asked her..

"Today night  Kai arranged dinner date for me.",. she flushed.. I smiled at her..

"And you are coming with me..",. She said... 

"Hey its private.. Just have fun together..",.. I said...

"Kai only asked to bring you.. ", she said..

"Its date.. how I come?",. I asked her..

"Yeah it is, but family thing too, only we Misha and he said you are his only dear sister..",. she looked me with pleading eyes.. I smiled at her...