~~Evil Jerk~~

After Exo K had been to clinic,I took Suho with me, we reached clinic. ofcourse its not time to take revenge anyways he need some rest, energy.He was silent may be he mad or feel pity at me because of what i did.That jerk ,now he is in jail. I like that but something bothers me what if he take revenge , i know my hero is here but why it bothers this much,if he will really kill me??? everyone says he is pervert,Cocky..oh god... I don't want Suho to mingle with this.I did mistake damn mistake in my life.What if he take revenge at Suho for me. I need to end this only me not Suho. He need some rest now.my father already requested me not to involve in anything but my fate without my knowledge i did this.....

we reached clinic, DO, Chanyeol, Luhan, Chen and Xiumin eagerly took their bed they started to sleep...

I placed him gently on the white bed,Still his hand hold my waist he doesn't want to take though.... He gently take his hand from me i got little relief but it was temporary he suddenly hold my hand. Oh god_

Sit here Cinderella!! he asked with concerned face that smile my god, now i was arrested in his eyes.

I sat next to him i gave him a smile i gently stroked his hair in his forehead which is secretly looking at me.

"I love this cinderella ..." Suho said in husky voice

what? i curiously asked him i deeply looked his eyes to find,i know what he saying.

I dunno but i want this, he pulled my hand to his face...

*I blushed ,my cheeks were burned because of heat, I can't handle I am going to die

*I blushed ,my cheeks were burned because of heat, I can't handle I am going to die.please don't do this Suho*

I try to change that moment "oh ! where is nurse anyway ..no one is here, i think i need to look " i said while gently pulled my hands from him"

He is little upset to leave my hands, i smiled at him..I called nurse..She did some first Aid on him,She wiped his blood gently using soft white wollen towel. After she had finished she asked me to leave

I was little hesitate to leave him lone but now he need some sleep for his shake i need to leave...

"Suhoyaaa!!! you need some rest ..Sleep okay,I ll be back", i ordered him with narrow eyes..

He pouted cutely "I want ..."

What?? i asked him with curious face...*what he wants from me ??*

your hands! he said and he simply threw a straight glance at me

I smiled just hand hahaha "Oh Suho i ll be back before that you need some rest"

It won't take more than a minute Misha, he said like a baby who cried for ice creams.

I can't help that cuteness of Suho i give my hand slowly to his side but__

Before that he pulled me over him, my face gently touched his sharp jaw, his face heat,his body heat oh gosh that damn adrenaline secreted by the adrenal glands that increases rates of my blood circulation, Heavy breath hitches on me..I was nervous totally nervous.He circled me with his strong long hands now he tights his grip.GOD what is it???