~~Inside Lion's den~~

Misha's pov

Suho vacated his place and dropped his stuffs in the room. Just few luggage, some boxes, some books and few photograph frames. He neatly arranged everything in his room. I was just sitting in the couch looking at my laptop watching some Korean soap operas and same time peeking at his room. He was carrying something and coming outside the room. 

"What is it?",. I asked him when he dropped it gently in the floor. It was big. 

"Television. Seems like you don't have one so I bought it",. he said. WOW! I didn't even think about TV when I came here. I mean I don't watch anything sometimes If I bored I switch on my laptop. Why I need TV when I have my precious lap?. 

"I don't have extension cable",. I said. He kind of laughed.

"Don't worry",. he simply said and walked inside the room. Then he came outside carrying a bag. He opened it and took some wires, drilling machine, something looks like a stand and some stuffs. He marked some measurements before taking the drilling machine and put holes on the wall. Seriously?. 

"Do you really want to do that?",. I asked him. If something happen to the wall the owner lady will kick me out. 

"Ya! If you wanna avoid TV disaster. Its the only safe way the mount can stay strong. Hey? I need extra hands. Can you?",. he asked looking at me. I hesitantly walked to him.

"What is it?",.. I asked him. He asked me to take mount. He then attached it carefully to the wall. Then he took the tv and hanged it gently on the rails. He then took something from his bag and attached it behind the wall. When I asked he said it was power protector which is kind of safe during power fluctuation. Once we did everything he switched on it to check.

"Good job. ",. he said checking the channels. 

"I never thought of buying one because I use my laptop",. I said nowhere looking at the big screen. 

"Hope you found something which can entertain you.",. he said looking the tv. I gave dry laugh.

"I am not that desperate to watch your tv okay. I don't even watch anything",. I said. But the tv is tempting.  Did I say the word tempting?. Obviously it will feel like heaven when you watch your favorite soaps in this big screen right?. 

"Oh but your eyes speak another thing. Here",. he gave the remote to me. "Have fun kid", he winked at me before he leave to his room. Kid?. Are he planning to call me with another term?. First one was Cinderella? now Kid. Really?. Once he gone I started to connect the WIFI and opened then Netflix. Time to watch something interesting. Hmm having Suho is useful now.

_________________________________

My stomach started growling for the dinner. I grabbed the phone from the table to order something to eat. Suho opened his door and came out seems like he took shower. 

"Hey!",. he said walking to the kitchen. 

"Hey",. I replied looking back the television screen. I am in the final episode of stranger things.

"There is nothing inside your fridge to eat.",. Suho complained looking into the fridge. I stared at him before replying.

"I didn't buy anything for this weekend",. I said. 

"Why so?",. he asked while filling the cup with water.

"Why I even want to reply you. It was my house before you come. Its my wish to buy or not. If you want you go buy something and eat.",. I snapped at him angrily for no reason. He leaned on the kitchen counter and stared me while drinking his water.