~~You don't know how much you mean to me~~

Misha pov

I feel like I was dead completely....I was collapsed totally....Kind of dark surrounded me ...Sehun... Now Am too scared of him... Why he did this?? why he kissed me?? Is that to hurt me???... This was too cruel...That freak I hate him the most.....When he kissed me My body lost strength my heart was filled with unpredictable fear......Its scary to understand him what if his smile hides something, watching him like this makes me weak and nervous...... He is monster.......I have to bear before he fully swallow me inside him......

With Sudden horror Nightmare I wake from my deep sleep... I dunno where I was , the room was little dark to see but I feel I know this place very well.......I saw clock hanging on the wall it shows 3 in morning... and I watched someone next to me... I exhale my breath when I saw Petrica sleeping next to me........ But sudden fear stitched my heart... Oh my god...This is hell ...I am in hell...I mean Sehun .. I am in Sehun room.. I have to go before I see him......or else again I will soon die by my unstoppable fear I had on him..........

I left the bed immediately I searched for little paper To leave note for Petrica.... After a deep search I leave the note front of her.. And I stepped away from the place...............

I reached my home ...I missed my home..I missed my happiness because oh him.. I exhale my breath here after I don't need to worry about anything he is gone..thats it..I wont work for him also am going to say principal about Maid thing of basket ball ..am not his employee or wife.He always try to control me ...Freak...Crap..no he is Double crap....Control freak.........I went to my home ... Sojin is not there......may be still she is in Japan.... I went upstairs ... I enters to take shower..Cool water gently touches my face makes me feel refresh ...........I close my eyes.......Sehun Image continuously bumped in my head...His hot kisses makes my heart to burn....Oh god.. Stop this... I cursed.......

************************************

I reached school after a long gape ...... Suho walked over me ,he pulled me in his warm embrace and murmurs "Cinderella , are you okay , I was offended that bastard, before I come he took you away from me ......I leave him because He treated you medically...But, If I find him on your way once again I will never hesitate to kill him .... He pulled me gently away ..." He looked me and caressed my lower lip gently "Talk something Misha"..........

I smiled at him kissed his both cheeks equally....He cupped my cheeks with his soft arms "Oh!! baby ..what you doing to me ?? Right now I want to Scream like I love this beautiful girl....

I wrapped my hands around his waist I gently pressed my forehead on his chest I closed my eyes "I am scared Suho.. Take me somewhere with you, please"............. He hugged me more tightly ..more and more...the more I feel safe in his hands like little child.....

Aha!! Love Birds.. ... I heard Voice of Luhan from far ... I looked over him.. he waves his hand over us ...I smiled at him.......

"How lovely to see you Both... Jagiyaa!! I missed you ...I thought you accept me .. " Luhan cutely pouts and teased me .....

I already loving this young man I snapped at him .... I winked at Suho whose mouth is drops open by my words ... I smiled at him....He gently kissed my forehead.........

You know I talked to coach about you being as my maid... he wants your sign for approval...you have to sign two forms one is about accepting to work for me ..Another one is rejecting Sehun simply....", . Suho says ..... rejecting that Crap sounds good.......I smiled myself.....

"Thats good....", I nodded happily at Suho... God finally I am free .........

Suho extends his hand at me ........I gently grabbed his hand....we walked over the ground where the coach office is opposite to it.............