~~I think I need to enlighten her~~

Sehun's pov

     I was too tired because of too much of works, yeah there was a problem in my software installation, one of my employees doesn't know how to compute things... And it was the software that I need to send my details to overseas...  I spent my whole night in my system, I didn't mind about checking anythings around me even my phone, if I stuck with my work I am the kind of person who forget other important things too..

After I done my work I went to my room , I was too tired so flip into bed top of my blanket...

"Good Morning Handsome..",.. I lazily opened my eyes when I heard Chelsea voice.. She smiled at me.. I moved myself from her so that I can get up from the bed... I went to restroom to take shower.. After I done my things.. I wore my  black Jacket and I jelled my hair little bit messy..

"Nice Jacket..",.. Chelsea winks at me, I see her face on the mirror where I checking myself... 

"Thanks",

"Thanks",.. I said  simply  not minding her words.... 

"I love black..",.. Her tone was seductive..

"Then I change to white..",.. I  started to unbutton my shirt..

"F*ck you Sehun..",.. she shouted at me.. I smirked and walked towards my closet to find shirt.. 

"When you leaving??",.. I asked her... 

"Why I ??",. she mocks me.. I turned back on my heels... I looked her for a moment where she sexily smiled at me... but I was irritated by her smile, I walked towards my wardrobe to take my wallet.. 

"I want to clear one thing..",.. Chelsea steps out from the bed slowly...

"What thing??",. I said while wearing my shocks...

"Whats going between you and that bitch? is it true you hook with her again??",.. She asked me... when I done my lays I looked her.. she starred me ... I smirked and left the room.

"Sehun?",.. she raised her voice at me.. and followed me all the way..

I sat silently on the couch... She stands in front of me... "What you planning Sehun??",.. she asked me..

 she asked me