~~Next week our Engagement~~

Sehun's Pov

Am having complicated Life Misha, How come I tell you am dying to hold you in my arms... I said to end everything but all thing for your sake only Baby.... I closed my eyes, Tears swim in my eyes thinking about what I said to her that day... I hurt her ... I want to hurt her because I want her to live happily without me.... Yes, she live peacefully only If I go far from her... Chelsea become more powerful than I thought, Its daunting to handle her...What If she hurt you before I settle everything... If you with me I can't fight with her sweet heart... Physical fight is not enough to kill a witch like her.... I want to divert her mind from you first, I want to make her fragile so that I can destroy her.. I have to find the way to kill her... If I want to do that I need time, I want to stay away from you until I find the way.. that's why I told you to end... That's why I was behaved like that in the party, That's why I hurt you but really I was hurt..... I never hate you.. How come I hate my own heart... I try to talk But before you rushed baby why?? You ate that pills For god sake I can't save you that time..... But If you died of course I stabbed my heart and Placed it in your legs.. I wont live further ... Only my blanket know how much I cried that night when you were at the hospital..... I know you come back Misha because I had huge trust on my love And You can't die without me...

 I know you come back Misha because I had huge trust on my love And You can't die without me

Misha's pov

I was totally flustered about Sehun.... I looked the roses he bought, I extend my hand to take that flower basket.... I touched that roses to feel the softness and inhales the freshness....

 I touched that roses to feel the softness and inhales the freshness

I saw cover between the roses.. I took it away, I wrap the cover, then I found note inside.. I slowly take it away...

"Get well soon for me Sweet heart....

By Your Mate... "

I exhale my breath.. He is really something... Still he mentioning that word Mate... I can't forget and forgive you Sehun... I hate you totally.. You betrayed me, you ditched me, you treat me as toy and played with me..... I murmured myself..

"Whom you are talking??",.. I heard Suho voice..

I Jerked.. "No.. I just .. Simply",.. I hide the note under the blanket.. He smiled wryly and walking towards me... "Who gave you that roses??",.. He asked me.. Oh my god.. If this rose is small I can hide it somewhere but he gave me big basket seems like costly.. If I say something will Suho believe me??..... I looked him..