~~New Comer ~~

Sehun's Pov
She was Scared I dunno how to let her fear down..She is Human I know how they feel when they saw blood or something like that..When I saw the message on the wall I was confused......I closed her eyes I don't want her to get more fear..... After few Seconds I concluded something...... Dammit Prank..total prank....That little fellow...That punk..... That a**hole.. I cursed under my breath..... Yeah that freak Baekhyun only... I closed my eyes in frustration and shouts his name loudly

Baekhyun???......... Jut show yourself I know you only did this............I called his name but he didn't come........ Misha looked me confusingly.. I pulled her away from me...... I walked near bath tub...Where I saw Baekhyun lied down next to tub....

Hey dude!! He chuckled at me playfully....... I sighed and said "Dude my ass" I poured water on him..... he shouted at me "why man....you enjoyed right" he chuckled once again.....

Ha!!...but bad timing ... I simply chuckled at him ..ofcourse this is my idea only but I told him very first to prank Misha but he did it now..dammit...

"Whatever but this timing is great dude.. look her.. she froze already..may be she was scared now more than before right", Baekhyun laughed like fool........ I rubbed my forehead and looked her... Like he said she was froze... but I know she was scared but I didn't expect this would happened now..I thought her to prank and hurt but that was very first not now...... I walked towards her to convince..

Misha!! actually this is just prank I thought to do very first but It happened now ___ before I finished she explodes ..........

I raise my hand over her to convince but she slapped my hand angrily...

Misha Pov

When he said "Baekhyun" I was confused ...Sehun went near bathtub and poured some water... I was shocked when I saw Baekhyun.. He laughed uncontrollably ........Finally I came to know they both played tricks on me... I dunno how to react to them....... am crying right now because I was scared to death... Sehun... I hate him totally now ..He played on whenever he likes...I thought he is nice person but he is not... this is him the original one Evil,ghost,Heartless.... finally he hurts me...he did it... I didn't expect this much from him.. I know he is Evil but Right now I am feeling he is not only Evil.. He is aggressive he is more than evil....... He won't stop....he will keep do this until he satisfied as a maid I have to accept whatever he do with smile face and warm heart.. I bit my lip... I try to not cry but inside am crying......As a girl I am weak heart I can't do anything on him other than crying.... I saw he walked towards me ... whenever he steps forward I was ready to explode my anger...

I looked him in anger eyes with pooled tears.. He started to speak to me "Misha!! actually this is just prank I thought to do very first but It happened now ___" before he continues I slapped him .............He looked me shockingly he never expect this from me.... I am not kind of girl he thinks.......I won't accept everything he doing........ am not his toy.....

Am I looked like fool to you?? I scoffed at him angrily........ He looked me as I continued to speak........

"I worked for you and I came here for your stupid business conference ..not for you and not for your money you give.... Everything only for Suho.... I don't want him to get hurt because of dumb girl like me.. I came here only for him...... I handled everything only for him... I accept the pain you gave me all because only for him........I tolerate everything only for him........", I burst out my anger to him finally...

"Misha, Actually you misunderstand", he approached me but I moved away from him and continued to speak......... "Stop it Sehun .....You won't stop hurting me you won't stop giving pain to me......am sick of this ... I can't do this...you are rude... " I stopped for a moment I walked closer to him he looked me straightly he didn't speak anything he was suddenly kept silent I looked his eyes keenly and I started to talk "Mr.Sehun, from now on wards am not going to work for you, am not going to be your maid in sports thing too after this trip I going to say this to principal that I am not willing to work for this great Sehun forever.... Sehun rolled his eyes .......... Yeah I will be with you this entire trip like you said before But that was only until we reach Seoul, after that I am not going to deal anything with you Sehun....And don't try to talk to me and don't try to disturb me and Bye..."........ After I said I left the place suddenly i didn't see his ..I hate that much to see him..........