~~Vein of Love~~

Sehun's pov

"What you said ah??? Now what you did actually?? You said you won't disturb her, You said you won't see her but now, what happened ah??? You scared her..You broke the promise.. ", I yelled at Chelsea angrily who is still sleeping in my king size bed.. Yeah she is staying with me after I broke up with Misha... She demanded me to stay together.. She turned towards me sleepily and rubbed her eyes...

"Oh Sehun.. you woke me...??",. She said .. and yawning continuously ...

I walked towards her... "I obeyed you what you told me that day.. You asked me not to meet or have relationship with her.. So I did like you said.. Now why you troubling her??",.. I said...

"If I not saved her she would be died Okay.. You should thank me but you yelling at me instead...",.. She said while stepping out from bed.. I avert my gaze when I she adjusted her Negligee...

"Are you having plans?? .",. I frowned...

"Oh common... Don't be ... We already talked and You admit to hook with me, so I won't do anything to her...Okay..cool..",. She said and walking towards me with seductive smile.. But I moved back towards the mirror to check my hair...

"You are all Mine Sehun.... I am so happy...",. She hugged me from back..

"I need to go..",. I pulled her from me... But she pushed me into the bed... and hovered over me...

"Chelsea..",.. I starred her ..... She inhales me from Jaw to neck..Nuzzles near my neck... I clenched my fist when her smell hits my nose.. So seductive and tempting... But I should do anything to her If I do.. then I will become hers man permanently... She wish that but I won't fulfill her wish.... I want to save my girl from her... Whatever the cost is I won't leave Misha for this witch...

"I asked you time.... did u forget??",.. I moved front where she fall on the bed...

"Yeah.. but I can't control my feelings on you Sehun..... Why don't you even Kiss me ",.. She moved closer and kissed my neck hungrily.... But I moved from her.... She looked me...

"If you want me to do that I definitely want time Chelsea..",.. I snapped her angrily..

She hugged me again and sat on me forcefully.... Fu*k I can't move...

"Are you Crazy?? ",.. I asked her

"Yeah for you my handsome.....",.. She hits her lips with mine and she unbuttoned my white linen shirt... I hold her hand and moved my lips away from her..

"Kiss me Sehun.. Touch me",.. She commanded me and pressed her lips again on me voluntarily... I was raged about Chelsea for how she hurt Misha.. I kissed her violently and gave her a pain.. I mean it.. But she loved it.. She sneaks her hand around my chest .. Her soft hand touched my naked skin near top of my waist.... Before her hand travel down I hovered her.. and Bite all her sensitive spots ... She groaned in pleasure...She wrapped her legs around my hip where I grabbed her hair and made her eyes fall on me.... Her eyes filled with desire and lust... I smirked ..

"Please Sehun Kiss me .. Don't stop....",.. She crawled over me.. I pushed her back on the bed... she looked me confusingly, I smirked and stepped out ..

"F*ck You..",. I said harshly and left the room..

"F*ck You Pervert",.. I heard her voice.. I shake my head..

 I shake my head