~~I Love You As My Friend~~

Misha's pov

Sehun was too lazy still sleeping in his bed....Before Patrica come I woke and took bath earlier , prepared coffee for Sehun.... I asked her to take off .... She blessed me .. She said am lucky to have Sehun as boyfriend ...Because no one is perfect and gentle like him... he is bitter in out but he is too sweet inside especially to his employees ... He gave money when they have hard times.. Patrica said he treat his employees like family members.. she said many things and left the place to give privacy between me and Sehun..... I went to his room with cup of coffee............

Sleeping beauty is perfect name for him... I only know how much he is pretty when he was in sleeping... pretty the words used for girls but I can't compare him with pretty girls ..really he is that much cute, .. he is like fresh apple... I loved to watching him in his sleep......scarcely we get precious things like this... I slowly placed coffee down on the table.....

"Sehun...wake uppppp....." ...... I slowly whispered near his earlobe....... but he was still sleeping.... I exhales my breath...

"Sehunnn...wake up .....drink this coffee before its cools.... "... I touched his cheek gently ... he simply turned on other side...

I raised my voice "Sehunnnnn???"....

"Just 10 minutes baby please ...am sleepy.." .. He replied me simply ,... I smiled but pretended not showing my happiness to him...like strict mom I thought to behave to him..because no one controlled him before.. now I took that charge..I was too happy........

"If you not wake now I will pour water on your face Mr..".. I said............

"Oh please Disaster.. Just 5 minutes ."... He replied while closing his eyes...

"You won't listen me nah.. Wait and see what am going to do now..."... I said and I jumped into bed and sat top on him....pinched one of his ties .....

"Dammit AHHHHHHHHHHH...........________' Sehun screamed suddenly I covered him mouth........

"Why are you shouting??... what if someone come??"... I said............

"Babbabababaa...................."... Sehun replied me ...I took my hand from his mouth...

"Ohhhhh ... what a strong chick......" .. he said and turned to me.. I sat on his waist

"HA HA HA............." I teased him.... he covered my hip fully with his strong beautiful hands....and pushed me over him.. where my face moves closer to him...

"You used my soap right??? "...... He said while narrowing one his eyebrows at me...

 He said while narrowing one his eyebrows at me

"So what??"., I snapped and looked like the way he looking at me..little smile cracked in my lips but I hide it............He looked me for few seconds....... I blinked at him three times........ suddenly he rolled and hovered on  top of me this time he sat on my waist and kept his hand around my head covered me fully..