~~I want you to beg me~~

Misha's Pov..

"When you are come again??",.. My father doesn't want me to go....

"I can't skip my class.. I come if I get holidays...",. I kissed his cheek..

"Go safe dear..",. he smiled at me.. I nodded and stepped outside carrying my luggage...

"Take care son.. ",.. My father concerned Suho...

"Sure Sir..",.. he hugged him warmly.. But I love how Suho treats my father, he mingled with him completely.... I admire their bond that's why my father wants Suho as his son in law.. but one day he will understand that Sehun also good like Suho, Until I will wait.. I smiled myself...

After bid good bye to my father, Suho started the engine, I didn't talk anything to him even If I talk he won't understand.....

Its been one hour I was silent looking outside the window, didn't talk anything, simply watching outside pavement and some garments shop...

"Silence is not the solution for everything Misha....",.. His voice fluttered around me... I was still looking outside..

"Well ? if this is your idea means I do nothing with that and its impossible to keep silent till we reach Seoul.. You know right we reach at night only..",.. he turned the car which made me scare.. Ah well driving... but I didn't care about that.. I looked straightly towards the road..

"Misha? Aren't you going to answer me?? ",.. I felt his gaze on me.... I was trembled to look him because If I look I may fall again am not sure about myself even.. I was so disappointed with my oscillating mind.....I should stop focusing him until I meet Sehun... Still I feel his eyes on me fully... but I didn't mind it because I don't want to take risk..He shakes his head and looked the road...

"Man of Mad..",.. I talked to myself.. His eyes met me immediately... seems like he heard..He raises his censorious eyebrow at me.

"Would you like something to eat??",.. he asked me in deep voice.. I paused for a moment..

"May be coffee,".. I said... He gave a small smile and stopped the car near the cafe....

"Stay here..",. he said before he closed the car door fast...I can't digest what he told yesterday.. he said he will destroy everything which means?? He made me scare more now.. I looked Suho who is waiting for the coffee, he looks so calm and polite with that small spark smile.. and that sharp blue eyes shining like well polished mirror...

He turned to me and shot me a bossy look, I felt sudden chillness in my stomach.. Then he looks other side may be he looks to check me that I was in car safely .. So concern... I love the way he rubbed his chin and hating to wait for coffee, I smiled myself...

When he turned again after got the coffee cup, I avert my gaze other side secretly, I don't want him to find that am drooling...

"Here..",.. he extends me the coffee...

"Thanks..",.. I said after he settled inside the car...

"Why you didn't have one??,".. I asked...

"I don't want ..",. he started the engine...

"You didn't eat anything from morning..",. I concerned... he looked me and smiled like that am caring him for the first time...

 he looked me and smiled like that am caring him for the first time