~~First Murder~~

Misha's pov

I was slept at late night full sobbed, when I was woke I was look like total mess and crap.. everything was happened because of me.. I hurt Sehun now he hurting me.. I made my way like this there is no use of worrying about this now... everything was gone, he has gone...Now am empty... First I hurt Suho.. now I hurt Sehun... I just want to go away from everyone..

"Hey??",.. I heard the knocking sound on the door..  I wiped my tears.. It was Bomi's voice...  then I lazily stepped down from  the bed..  I opened the door.. 

"Hi..",.. my voice lost... she looked stunning in her white gown... she looked me from top to bottom.. 

"You are still in your night wear

"You are still in your night wear.. God Misha.. did you forget? are you not coming?",. she scowled at me.. I was confused at her.. what she talking about?... 

"Coming where??",.. I asked her.. when she bumped inside.. she looked me..

"There was a party..",. she said...

"What party??",.. I asked her..

"Seriously you are something Misha.. Your breakup party only..",.. my eyes widened... I thought it was joke when Baekhyun mentioned about that... 

"Everyone is waiting down Misha.. but still you are sleepy...",.. she stands front of the mirror checking herself up and down..

"Did Sehun arrange this??",.. I asked her..

"Yeah... everything is just fantastic you know, dance, music it was going to be big blast..",. she said happily..

"And you should look pretty today because you going to start new fresh life..",. she smiled at me..  That's right.. I should prepare for my new life.. there is many to see..  I lost Sehun and now I can't bring everything back.. Once trust was broken there is no way to bring the love back..

"OK I will come fast..",. I nodded .. 

********************

I walked down to club where I saw huge crowd sitting inside the clean private room, those people were in suits... Finally I saw Sehun sitting and I even saw girl with him.. She looks pretty and royal too, may be she is model or may be she is from business class..  I exhale my breath .. This is me, simple, nerd and middle class girl... Royal people only fall for another royal class people not someone like me..When I reached that crowd, Sehun approached me with bright smile, I feel like I want to hug him and cry as much as in his chest until he hug me tightly... badly want to beg him to take me back.. but I can't do that because there is girl he having on his side, I don't know what he decided about this... May be he moved on from me.. I hold my tears...

 I hold my tears