~~Am not the same you know~~

Misha's pov

"Baby Don't go ... ",.. I heard Sehun voice.... Tears fall on my cheeks continuously ...

"Give me a chance just once... I can't miss you again...",.. He said... I looked him, his eyes were pooled with tears..

"Misha...",.. Sojin called me... I stand but Sehun hold my hand to stop me... I looked him, he shakes his head...

"Sehun...",.. I said.. he stands and cupped my cheeks ..

"You promised me that we will fight with Chelsea together... If you go I will disappear She took me with her.. Will you drop me like that? ...",.. He said...

"Please..",.. his eyes were clouded with pain... I can't see Sehun like this I loved him.. I still love him I realized it from his eyes... I hugged him and cried loudly.....

"Am sorry Sehun..... I love you..",.. I said.. He hugged me tightly... I felt all my pain and worries gone by his hug....

"I love you Misha.. I love you...",.. He rubbed my back .... I looked him, He smiled warmly...

"Sehun.. ",.. I said.. He wiped my tears.... I smiled at him... He extend his hand at me, I smiled and took his hand, he hold it tightly...

"You make me smile, laugh and happy Misha.... I realized what is love from you only Sweetheart.. Thanks for coming back....",.. He said... I smiled and kissed his Cheek...

"I won't go from you Sehun for any reason... I love you..",.. I said..

"Good to hear it from your mouth Misha

"Good to hear it from your mouth Misha....",.. I heard clapping sounds .. I widened my eyes when I saw Suho standing next to Sojin who was already confused at me..

I was trembled seeing Suho... I was scared at the way Suho looking at me.... He walked towards me I moved back...

Sehun stands front of me to stop Suho... I hold Sehun's arm tightly...

"It was an accident Okay....She was confused.. .. so leave her.",. Sehun said politely.. Suho's eyes shift on me... I was almost dead the way he looked at me... small smile flashes on his lips.. Suho started to laugh...he laughed like monster... I was shocked... I hold Sehun's arm tightly...

"Suho please..." I said... Suddenly he stopped his laugh and looked me, his eyes were straightly fixed on me...I was struggled to see him...

"Suho..",.. I said..

"No difference between you and Chelsea", His words killed me, tears fall on my cheek.. Suho hates me finally..... His eyes shift on Sehun... He didnt' even look me... He simply left the room without words... I kneel down and cried... Sojin ran towards me, Sehun hugged me...

"Misha.. Don't cry please..",. Sehun hugged me tightly...

"Misha..",. Sojin also cried at me...