~~Us become one~~

Misha'spov

"How long we have to wait?", I asked Kevin who is now sober. 

"I don't have any idea", he replied checking his watch. I sighed restlessly. We came early to the airport like Madonna mentioned but her brainless boss is still not arrived. 

"You stayed in his place last night then how come you don't have idea", I asked him.

"I reached my place before sunrise to pack up my stuff. I didn't even have proper sleep, I woke up before four because of this sudden head ache.", he said rubbing his head. His eyes were tired and I can see they were little red. 

"You shouldn't have drunk more you lousy drunk", I said.

"You shouldn't have mentioned going to bar in the first place", He said. I stared at him for a minute. I heard honking sound and there was his car coming to us. Madonna walked front to greet her boss. 

Once he got out his eyes instantly fall on mine. "Why are you here?", was the first thing came from his mouth. I know that he didn't like my presence.

"I ask__", Before Kevin say anything I grabbed his hand and eyed him to stop. I moved front and looked into his eyes boldly.

"I am appointed as a personal assistant to Kevin and my job is I have to join with him wherever he goes. Its the part of my work.", I said. Madonna covered her mouth in shock like she doesn't expect that I talk back like that to her boss. May be Sehun would expect this because he simply glaring at me.  "Whatever", He murmured to himself and walked inside fast. For the first time I feel like I won the lottery.

 For the first time I feel like I won the lottery

_____________________________

The trip was long but it helps us to catch some sleep especially for tired Kevin. Once we reached the destination we were taken to some hotel which was reserved for us. I loved the view of the garden with pool and few people there lying on the bench, eating, playing and swimming. I instantly smiled. WOW. This is amazing. Common this is NEWYORK.

They booked three rooms for us. Obviously one for Sehun and another one for Kevin. And another one for Madonna. I am an extra luggage.

"I don't want to stay with her", I hissed at Kevin. He gave me 'I can understand' smile at me. 

"We can stay together", he said. Hmm? Do I really okay staying with him? He is a guy and I dunno is that good or wrong and also what Sehun will say?

Hotel staff handed our keycards and took us to our rooms. 

"Sir, call me if you need anything. Thank you", he gave a smile to Sehun before he leave. 

"Well. Mr. Philips invited us for lunch, we are going to his place tomorrow. This is big opportunity for our company. ", he said looking at Kevin and Madonna. Not even spare a glance at me. Am I hurt? YES.  "Kevin tomorrow is your day and well prepared for it.", he patted his shoulder with heart warming smile. "Take some rest", he said.  Kevin nodded.  "Madonna?",