~~Our new Students' president~~

Misha's Pov

"Hey", I was surprised when Bomi hits my back.... I blinked at her but she starred me angrily...

"You made everyone Scared yesterday , where you went? all are looking for you, Suho was helpless whole night, After mid night we got call and said that you are escorted safely by Sehun.. See now you are showing up yourself here...", she said....... I can feel how she was worried about me ...

"Am sorry, I was lost actually,its my mistake..............", I looked her blindly I don't want to scare my friend once again saying about Chelsea...

"That's okay Dear, be safe... you know what I thought was every time Suho will protect you but this time it was big twist Sehun saved you.... He is nice guy right... even things are not well between you and him but he helped you he saved you alive.. he is really great guy..", she smiled at me warmly... I looked her how I say I am taken by Sehun and not with Suho.. will she understand or she mistake me... I bite my lips in hesitation.......... She tightly hold my arms and smiled at me. "Lets go class"....

I saw Suho front of the class and talking to professor...... I looked him and bit I was scared what if he looks back at me will I handle him.... what do I do? what to I say? And Bomi is with me...my heart beats fast for every step I take... Suho looked me in casual and his eyes fixed on mine..

"Geez!!..... " ... you boy is looking at you Haha... Bomi laughed at me...

"Uhh..mmmmm", I hummed at her pointlessly .......... I take a deep breath while walking Still Suho eyes falls on mine.... now, the way his looks on me is different, still I could see love sandwiched with lust with bit anger on background adding more spicy to his looks....but I can say he is hot..but not now.....but little smirk plastered on his lips...

Before I reach him professor left the place... "Hey Bomi..."... Suho greets her... I can feel her cheeks burning....

"Hey!", his eyes falls on mine.... I looked him I realized something they way he looks is different than the way he looks at her...

"HI..", I smiled at him....

"I am having practice right now.. So Bomi please take care of Misha...", He said... and looked at me.....

"Sure Suho...", she said and wraps her arm around my shoulder.....

Suho, before he take a move he smirked at me...

************************************

I was keep thinking about Sehun in break time where he went... I cant see him from morning...I was waiting for my coffee which I was ordered... I was all alone in the table... Suddenly Someone sat opposite to me.. I looked up I was surprised when I saw Chen ..

"Hi Mishhh ..", he said... I smiled at him ...

"Busy??", he said..

"No I was just waiting for my coffee...", I smiled at him warmly...

"Oh!! can you order me one.??. ", he laughed at me...

"Yeah Sure", I said before I stand he made his move first......

"I bring you wait...", he said and left the place...after few seconds he came with two cups of cappuccino and Espresso which are costly but I ordered normal coffee which is Low in price....

"Cap or press?", he sounded funnily.. I laughed lightly

"Am okay with Cap", I took cappuccino from him...

"So settled with Sehun??", he said... I Split suddenly..

"Am sorry..", I showed my teeth .. he chuckled ..... damn...am dimwit ...