~~Are you possessed by any Satan?~~

(Sorry for the delay friends... some personal issues ... hope you love this update and I will update asap thank you :) and warning because I used some curse words in this update hope you don't feel bad about that.. )

................

Edwina's pov

"Do you know how long am waiting for this moment?",.. he said looking deep into my eyes, his eyes filled with desire and lust.... For the moment I looked his expression how much he mean it now... his warmth and masculine scent stirred all my sensation throughout my body... his mouth claimed mine again and again.. I never get tired of his kisses and I feel different whenever he touching me... his hand on me giving me pleasure which I never felt before even with my ex Nicholas... Jeez! he always hurt me, he never kissed me in romantic way because his kisses were always looks like new technique of harassment, yes, I never felt those kisses are good and real on me.. he hit me, he abused me in many ways and mainly he hurts me with words... like am a child and he is the monster...even he took my virginity forcefully because he said I avoid him in purpose, he claimed like am saving my virginity for other man.. those words hurt me deeply, gave me wound in my heart... So I let him to make love with me but its not what I thought... he just fucked me... sometimes he called me fuck buddy, he never knew how much it hurts me.. Tears pooled in my eyes...

"Hey? why are you crying?",.. Suho asked me touching my cheeks gently.. his eyes were serious and worried... I bite my lip to stop my tears...

"Edwina? am sorry.. I .. I just thought you accept me.. am sorry.. if you dont want I stop this now..",. he moved away but I hugged him tightly with me...

"I feel like crap Suho... I think am not deserve for you..",.. I let out a muffled cry...

"Baby?",.. he looked my eyes... "Why you are talking like this?",.. he concerned me... I touched one of his hands and kissed his palm...

"I hate myself for lost my virginity to my ex who is worthless  and now I feel shame lying front of you like this.. I feel like am worthless for you...",.. I closed my eyes.. he touched my forehead with his...

"Shhhhh.... it doesn't matter Edwina.. people do things blindly without thinking, its common... you know what? we can't find the right person without crossing fake ones...",.. he smiled at me... I think silently what Suho said now.. its right... and I am happy he accepted me the way I am.. He took my hand with him and kissed my knuckles... I looked our tying hands together...

"It does matter only if you look other guys but not me..."... he said.. I looked him, I can see big possessiveness in his eyes... I was jumping inside happily.. I just want it to be real...

"But we are not couple?",.. I just want to hear more from him so I said those words to provoke him... I saw some confusion in his eyes, he looked some spot in ground for few moments before he say something...

"I want to stay with you Edwina... I.. I was about to ask you this but when I saw you with Sehun, I thought you like him... ",.. he looked other side...

"Am sorry Suho... Am really sorry for avoiding your calls and texts.. now I realized how bad I am..",.. I looked down... he pressed his lips on my temple...

"Still you are kid Edwina.. that's why you are unaware of men's affection...",.. he said.. I looked him... "I can feel your age... its hard for you to choose a man of your life... you will love the man whoever talk to you nicely and that's what your first mistake Nicholas...",. he said... I nodded listing his words quietly...

"Your age made that mistake... you blindly believed him but he trapped you and he only took your virginity.. I know the mentality of men Edwina..... I just want you to be safe...",.. he concerned me which make me fall for him... Am sure Suho, no man in this world same like you... and am sure I only safe with you... please take me as your girl friend... I prayed silently. Did he ask me that? or its just like that kind of relationship, no strings attached...