~~How you react if I say I am your mate?~~

Misha's pov

I reached Suho's home finally after a long traffic... Now standing front of his home don't know how to face him.. Will he angry at me for my arrival? or will he busy with Chelsea?? or someone?? .. I should ask him why he did this?? .... Why he wants this with her?? he should give me proper answer for my questions... I know how good he is but what he did now made me upset...I knocked the door two times and waiting calmly ... I heard the door click open..

I was scared seeing him messy and drunk.. he was full drunk, his eyes were red, skin was pale.. He is looking sulky of seeing me.. He didn't talk anything he just walked back inside.. After a pause I stepped inside.. I think I came in wrong time, I checked the surrounding whether Chelsea may be there.. Of course liie my wish she is not here..

"What you doing Suho?? You didn't come to class and you are not attend my calls?? where have you been??",. I asked him.. he doesn't reply me simply pouring wine into the glass..

"Am talking to you...",.. I said

"Am not in mood to talk to you",.. he snapped me surly...

"Am not going to leave until you give me a good answer",.. I said..

"Who you are to command me ah??",.. he said.. my mouth drops open by his words..

"Why are you angry at me? .. Oh for what I told yesterday.. I know..",.. I avert my eyes ..

"What you know? You know nothing about me..",. he scowled at me like he saw some stranger..

"The why you sent those pics to me??",.. I asked him

"Because you have to know how I was after you thrown me like dust..",. he said... why he talking like this..

"Why with Chelsea?.. she is not good one..",.. I cried..

"Either you?",.. he snapped me.

"Stop that Suho

"Stop that Suho .. you hurting me with words... ",.. I wiped my tears..

"Why don't you give me a chance to explain what my heart want to say??... ",.. I said.. finally his not caring eyes met mine...

"Why I want to when you not want me anymore ?? And I tried explain myself to you but you treat me low..",.. He said in low voice..

"You are not..",.. I cried... "And I never thought you like that.. I never mean to play with your feelings.. Understand me please..",..

"You never meant to hurt me right?? if it is the thing then please go before I do anything..",.. he looked other side...My eyes only watching him.. I can't go anywhere when he hates me... I will make him to understand me..

"I won't go even if you kill me..",.. I said.. his eyes met mine..

"Only you need my attention not my heart Misha.. Am just a protecting shadow for you right??.. ",.. he said..