~~Evil Jerk and Killer Chick~~

Misha's pov

I didn't talk anything while driving...... Suho, he didn't ask me anything about kiss... He is gentle man.... but my heart started to trouble about Suho ..how he got hurt when he hear that incident....and something crushed my brain .....yes that mirror thing....what is it really??? Why I can't see Suho and Sehun there..but I saw everything except them....what is this??? what I saw is real??? Then what about Suho?? I went to deep thinking ..I looked Suho but he was focused on driving.....What are you Suho?? I asked myself..........

"Am I ghost????".., Suho said suddenly which makes me more shock....

"Huhh???". I said............

"Yeah........Am asking you .......Am I ghost??.......why you looking me like that??Haha" Suho laughed at me........ I exhale my breath..I don't want him to find that I am doubted him already............

"Suho.....I....I know I did mistake...about kiss...I hide it from you....______", Before I finished Suho looked at me and said "Leave it Darling" ..he started to drive again....... I blinked at him.....

You Know one , today is worst day for me...am not in control....do you know why??? He asked me ........ I looked him with more confusion..........

He turned his face over me and smiled "I didn't taste my straw berry" ..... I bite my lips ...oh my god..why he saying that....I can't kiss him.....

"Its already taste sweet why you biting it more???.....you making it more sweet for me ah Cinderella???", Suho smirked at me with lust filled eyes........My mouth drops open with his words....god.....

Suho stopped the car suddenly... I looked him...He comes closer to me .....I moved back...

Stay there..Don't move.... Suho commanded me ....... I bite my lip again... He smiled at me while watching my attitude...........

Oh ...he going to kiss me...but I can't ...I won't...Even I am not sure am in Love or not ...I can't do this...god please help ..please .....

Suddenly beep sound came in my phone... Suho closed his eyes in frustration..he moved back and started the engine.... I exhale my breath gently....thank god...and I check the phone...it was Sojin....why she calling me??? ...I attended the call.............

Ya..Sojin ah?? I said.... I looked Suho ....he was too mad..he didn't see me his eyes fixed on road only.....

"I am on the way...", I said in phone.....

"Ya ... I buy.....hmm....any thing you want?? OK OK....bye ..", . I said and cuts the call.......

"Suho can you drop me over there I want to buy some stuffs...", I asked him...

"I come with And I will drop you in your home Baby....", He said.....

"No No Suho ...it may take some time.....I don't want to trouble..am okay with myself...", I said....he looked me he is not satisfied with what am saying to him..... He dropped me ...

After I left the car... "Good Night ", I said..... But he didn't reply me instead he looked me..his eyes fixed on mine....I looked at him I can't Face his fire eyes........ His eyes were deeply fixed on mine....

"You know that I LOVE you right??", He said but he gives more pressure to that word Love .... I blinked at him I don't know what to say....I looked him... He looked me and said "Good Night Darling, See you tomorrow ..." he said and started the engine...He left within a second..........

After few moments I walked over the shop...Sojin gave list to buy some things for her....After I did...I walked over the street thinking about Mirror, Suho's love, especially Sehun..why he behaving like that..he confused me lot....god ..my head going to blast....and who is Chelsea ???? what about that diary??? oh.... why they both not visible in mirror??? then what about others?? Luhan?? chanyeol?? Do?? kai?? Baekhyun?? ...am going crazy..... I walked further when I reached my street I saw group of guys hitting someone ......... I looked him... I was shocked when I saw Kai....oh my god why they hitting him....what he doing here??? .... Suddenly I called police ..I informed everything..they said they are coming...after I cut the call I ran over him.....