~~Am signing off ~~

Misha's pov

Sehun thought am annoying him.. but I don't want him to hate me...I knew how he loving me..I know that kiss was not real.. it was accident ... I love Sehun much ... I swear he won't hurt me.. I talked to myself..

"Whoa..",.. I Jerked when I heard a voice from back.. I turned.. I was little shocked to See Chelsea...

"Hi Misha..",.. she smirked .......

"Hi..",. I replied...

"Didn't feel good..??",.. she asked me.... I didn't reply I simply looked down..

"So sad... I know you didn't feel good...take care of your health Misha...".. She teased me...

"Oh seems like Sehun doesn't care you,...oh my poor girl...",.. she pouted .... I looked her ....

"Do you think you can fight with me... am not human",.. She threatened me... I bring myself to face her boldly.......

"But Sehun loves me",.. I snapped her.. but she chuckled...

"You are the fool...he is my man... And I am back..Just get lost from this place...",. She warned me...

"Or Else I rip your body.. ",.. she said........

"If you say another word I will break your teeth now itself",... I turned when I heard Suho's voice...

Suho starred her angrily...I saw fury in his look But she simply chuckled.......

"Here the Romeo... Why don't you take your girlfriend out from this Sh*t?..",.. she said..

"This Sh*t was started by your Boyfriend only.... Ask him not to stalk my girlfriend anymore",.. he snapped her.... she gasped

"You are the crap... And you should stay away from others",.. he continued......

"But I wont stay away from Sehun..",. she said angrily........ I looked her.

"Oh do whatever with that freak Its none of my business

"Oh do whatever with that freak Its none of my business.. am talking about Misha...",.. he said....

"I don't want you to talk to her again....",.. he warned her ... She evilly looked me.... I moved slowly back to Suho.... she pauses momentarily before talking ......

She walked towards us... where I hold Suho's hand tightly.......

"Did you forget that I made you Dracula.. now you warning me?? Without me you and Sehun are nothing.... I warn you Suho.... ",.. She said left the place angrily... I was scared about her words....

I touched Suho's chin.. he turned towards me...

"Are you okay??",.. he asked me

"Hmm... I am sorry its all because of me..",.. I said...

"Hahaha.. not at all...actually I want to thank you..",.. he said I was amused...

"I got hint from her words ..",. He smiled at me...