~~Hell chosen you to dead next, I will come for you Misha~~

Misha's pov

I was scared when Sehun keep asking about what you doing??.... What can I do now?? God help me.. Give me some strength please...

Tell me Diasaster.....what you doing here??? Sehun asked me again where I stand simply nervous hits my heart........

Yeah!!... I ...I...I just talked to my friend.... I replied him calmly........

Which friend?? he threw another question.......... damn he is doubting me now.......

My friend Bomi..... why you asking??? I tried to talk little boldly.......

"Ha!!...so nowadays girls are even saying Love to another girl...", Sehun narrowed one of his eyebrows at me......

We are very close like sisters so We do......I like to say I love you to her..so whats with that??? whats your problem?? I asked him angrily

"Never mind... I called you more than five times", he said in annoyed face and avert his gaze away from me..

I widened my eyes and Checked my mobile..yes he called me 7 times... I looked him and I bit my lip........

He looked me straightly and sighs in frustration which makes me feel hurt..he called may be he needs something... Damn atleast I just looked him.... I lied my head down in guilty.......

You know why I called you?? he asked me in straight face... I looked him.......

"You didn't eat anything from morning and here they offered expensive buffet", he said where I looked him little shocked face because he caring me again......

Am sorry I just got call so... because of conference I didn't with you.....

"This is your reason right??? I have been here for 30 minutes.....conference already over.....I searched you .. I called you.. but...you makes me tense....dammit!!.... Never mind leave the F***k off......", Sehun shouted harshly and walked away ..........

Tears pooled in my eyes........I avert my gaze other side when I heard voice of Sojin........

I avert my gaze other side when I heard voice of Sojin

Hey Misha!! ...Sojin threw a warm smile at me....

Hey!!.. I smiled her same manner ........

How was the conference?? I asked her to pretend that am normal....

Yeah ..Its great...Actually our Boss did great...his presentation was totally awesome Brilliant ...You know what Our Boss got many contracts .. Jackpot ahh.....hahaha.... she said proudly about Sehun......which makes me smile ...yeah Sehun was great personality I knew already...only his Jerkiness I hate from him..He is good to everyone except me..... I exhale my breath I looked down...... Sojin continued her speech...........

He did everything good but I dunno why he didn't eat anything.. Sojin said where I looked her suddenly........

What ???what you said He didn't eat???why??? why he didn't ??what happened?? I asked her continuously..........