First concern and First hug

Sehun's POV

Damn Damn...!!.....why? why? even I try to balance Why am keep doing this..what if i hurt her???what if i kill her???Even I tried to hurt Seinna during party, now with Misha...I was tempted totally... I was psycho ....Total Crap....Somewhat I managed, may be she doubted me.... After I sent Disaster out I went to store room where I like to keep tons of My wine bottles safely..Basically I am not alcoholic but if i tempted by human blood, I drink much or else I can't control myself sometimes I drink Animals blood too.... After a sip of two large bottles of carlsberg I lied for few minutes in bed to balance me completely..........I closed my eyes for moment and I exhale my hot breath....Something troubled me ....yes Misha only...she is something....she makes me feel uncomfortable..I always keep thinking about her even I don't like her but why am thinking like wanna argue with her..wanna take advantage at her...even sometimes I feel like wanna hug her wanna kiss her ...shit!shit!....I never dream about any girls in my life even I never slept with anyone like my friends did..I never interested in girls things but her ...I want to know everything about her..... Suddenly opened my eyes....what kind of pointless thoughts aimlessly running in my mind.. no i have to take revenge at her...so i have to keep going on that.....I jumped from my bed I went to take cool shower .............

I jumped from my bed I went to take cool shower

Misha'S Pov

what happened to him?? seems like he is not normal...What should I give to him...At least I need to see him whether he is OK or not.. can I call Petrica ??? yeah thats good idea..She said If any problem she asked me to call her,,Its better to call her may be she know what makes him feel good......I walked fast to open the door .......before that .......

Where you trying to escape Disaster??? I turned my head back where Sehun stepping down in stairs manly....

Ahh..Sehun.. I thought you ...you.....you had some health problems....are you okay?.......I just try to call petrica for help...

"Never Mind", he sated heavily to me ... He lied in couch and closed his eyes.....i could only see him silently........

when you going to buy me glass??? Sehun said while closing his eyes....

Ahh???? I asked him without expression.....

Glass that you broke ... He opened his eyes and looked at me .............

"Oh..yeah ..hmm...I ...I...I will soon...", I told him nervously..I looked down the floor because of guilty Of course I broke it.........

when??? He narrowed his left eyebrow up......

"Yeah..Now I don't have money to buy..Soon after my salary..that you give...i think after that i will buy..if you give time...I will sure buy you glass...", I said him politely and looking for his permission

Your salary that i give was not enough to buy even if you earn much you can't buy that..That was much expensive...

I was shocked ...then what can I do he wont leave me if I not buy that to him... I asked him for choice "what can I do instead ???".............