~~Lips can't handle this~~

Sehun's Pov

I was shocked and speechless when I saw Suho what he doing here?? Damn what he doing in Misha room?? I starred him angrily I dunno whenever I saw him my temper automatically increased... Why he came here?? why in the world he interfering in my business?? because of him only I bring her here with me.....Dammit he came here...F**k out.... After few seconds I hear Misha voice... When I saw her with him I was dead...I feel like to kill him.......I closed my eyes to control myself and starts to speak ........................

Your's  pov

Why are you here??? Sehun asked Suho madly..... Ha!! Are you MD of this hotel?? why you asking me that??? Suho snapped him playfully......... Misha saw both of them nervously ......Sehun  avert his gaze away from Suho in frustration and rubbed his forehead with his finger ...

I don't have any deal with you.... Misha !! We need to talk now... Sehun asked Misha ... where she stands without giving any expression.............

She won't talk to you....Will you please leave us... Suho snapped immediately...... where Sehun starred him angrily.......... "Am not asking you am asking Misha only....... Misha I want to talk to you..." Sehun asked her again ... Misha stands quietly and looked down, she doesn't know what to do....

She is with me.... Suho said firmly which makes Sehun anger, he clenched his fist,... Misha looks Suho ............

"why you bothering my girl friend.....huhh??? c'mon dammit, why you faffing here.. if you wanna talk to her you should need my permission...cuz am her man",  Suho said while wrapping his hand around Misha's waist..he pulled her and hugged her tightly to his side.......Misha kept silent... Sehun smirks and bite lips angrily when he saw him touching her........Damn he controlling himself from exploding...... he doesn't want to beat Suho front of Misha..may be it will create another Mess..Definitely she will hate him if he do so... Sehun averts his gaze on other side.........

 Sehun averts his gaze on other side

Holy sh*t!!.. Filthy Bastard......why he meaninglessly interfering in mine???? .......Sehun murmured himself.......and turned to Misha.... he looked her for a moment ... she did the same... His temper  dropped slowly when seeing her sweet eyes.......

Misha!! Just simple talk....I just want to clear things out..... please come with me...Sehun asked politely to her.........  I told you she wont come why are you troubling you  a**hole ?", Suho tries to fight with him ...He tries to kick Sehun before that Sehun caught his fist and tightened it...Suho pulled his eyebrows together.. wanna fight??? he asked ... Sehun looked Misha and said "if she wish". ........ Misha looked Sehun for a moment Sehun can't take his eyes from hers.......

What you want Sehun?? why you doing this to me.??... I already told you that am not going to involve in  your things especially what your friend said........Am not gold digger Sehun..you are talking to me now what if your friend find this?? ahh?? He will suspect me that am seducing you ah..he mean so much thing... I hate it ..I  really fed up with this..please leave me Sehun........... Misha whined at Sehun.......