~~In which She Reveals~~

Suho's pov

Misha Misha !!!.......can you hear me baby ??? ... damn ..... She is burning ...  I carried her over my arms and I immediately left the bar....... I ran towards the room I placed her gently on the bed... She was collapsed almost...My hands are started to shiver... I suddenly dialed  my friend number he is  doctor I knew him very well for long time...He is the one who knows about my secret .......He helped me lot through that...Once, I lost my control I can't handle my thirst for blood...I strive to kill human..Fortunately my Friend Injected me some medicine he prepared for me... If he is not did that definitely I killed everyone... I often visit him to check my thirst control, he offered me animal blood if I can't control thirst..... And Tony he is friend for both ExoK and ExoM.........He treat us equally....But whenever I visit he keep asking about Sehun about his form.........because Sehun is little dangerous while controlling thirst.... very start he can't control even he strive to that I know already .....

 very start he can't control even he strive to that I know already

I called my friend Tony... 

Me : Hey... I wanna meet you its urgent... I said him in urged voice............

Tony: You lost control??

Me : No No... not that... I need you right now ...you have to check my girl friend..She collapsed...

Tony : oops  you gotta girl friend .. you didn't say that to me ...bloody .........

Me : I tell you later... where are you now??

Tony: I am in middle of my journey am going to my native.....

Me: I will be there to pick you ..ready with everything...

Tony: whadddya  sayin??__________

Before he  finished I cuts my call and called Sojin .. I told everything to her.. she was shocked ,.... I convinced her then I asked her to check Misha until I come with Tony....... She said she is on the way....After I did.. I planted Little Kiss on Misha's forehead...

Hold on baby.. I will be back... Nothing going to happened......... I keep wait for Sojin...once she came ...I left the place immediately after a little talk with her.....

*********************************

Sehun's pov

Misha was scared when I kissed her... I was insane ..I was total dimwit I dunno I lost my control because of that f**king  beer... I was Drunk... I cross the limit.....My heart can't handle that Pain I was afraid that I lost her ..what If I lost her...I can't control so I kissed her when she saying that she is not ready to work for me...I hate whenever she saying that thing..whenever she saying she is not.I thought to give her punishment kiss, She was froze when I kissed her...I don't know what came in my mind I kissed her suddenly and deeply..... But one thing I want her in my side..........I want to see her all time even she thoughts I am hurting...