~~ Falling in love again~~

Misha's pov

I thought to buy gifts for Sehun and Suho for Christmas... I really feel like want to present something to them.. I want them as family again... Suho and Sehun were the best thing happened in my life but they are not together.. I should settle the things in best way.. I want them to hook again... I went out with Sojin personally to buy gifts..

"Hey Mishhhh... how is it?",.  Sojin showed me cute teddy...

"Do you think Kai will like that?",. I asked her.. she pouted her mouth cutely.. I laughed at her..

"I dunno what to buy to him..",. she asked me..

"May be some boys stuffs?",.. I asked her back.. she nodded..

"That's good idea...",. she pinched my cheeks happily.. I laughed at her again.. she is so crazy, because her marriage is on the way

I saw Sojin picking  pendent for Kai, I smiled at her... I thought of buying clothes.. I got some thing in my mind like why don't I buy two shirts in same style for Dracula brothers? I giggled myself but I should keep it as secret... I want them to wear same shirt on Christmas Eve...  I was looking for best clothes where I found Denim shirts hanging... I took one navy blue Shirt and faded blue shirt... Whoa! finally I got two outfits in same style, I hope they will love it... I smiled myself thinking how they react when they see each other... 

"See I got this..",. Sojin showed me silver pendent at me..

"No..",. I shout at her in low voice..

"Why?",.  she was confused..

"Listen, you should know some basic things about Dracula...",.. I said in low voice..

"Silver is not in?",. she asked me.. I shook my head..

"Oh.. I dunno that?",.. she asked me.. 

"Find some other thing but not silver okay?",. I told her.. she nodded, after I paid for my stuffs I helped her to pick good stuff... finally we bought small race bike toy for Kai.. I laughed at her.. 

"He gonna  kill me for this..",. she giggled at me..

"But he loves race bikes much

"But he loves race bikes much.. I hope he will love it...",. I said..  she smiled at me....

Sojin went to Kai's home, So I thought to meet Suho, its been day I saw him last...

************

I pressed the door bell and waiting outside.. I heard the foot steps.. I smiled when I saw door open..

"Hello..",.. I said.. Suho blinking at me more than three times..

"Hey Misha..",. he said before giving me a warm smile.. "Come in..",. he hold my hand...

"You didn't call me yesterday? Busy ah?",  I asked him , took seat in the couch...

"I went out...",. he said taking seat next to me.. I looked him.. he looked me for a moment..