~Call off the wedding~

Sehun's pov

When we reached Adolphus's place he was not there. I called Kai to ask did he come there? but he said he didn't come. I asked him to be safe. He said he took everyone to his house and all are safe. Then I hang up his call.

I searched Adolphus room and his things, there is nothing other than skull, candles, papers with black drawings and book. He has been performing rituals here. I can see the blood on the walls. Son of b*tch. I just really want to slit his throat.

"We have to find and kill him",.. I said checking the papers. 

"Where do you think he is? Did he escape?",.. Suho asked me while watching the blood on the wall. 

"He must have learned the truth for sure. He knows that we are having the sword.",.. I said looking at him. He nodded agreeing my point. 

We silenced when we hear footsteps, we hid ourselves behind the curtains. Then I saw Adolphus entering inside the room carrying something on his shoulder. It looks like kind of sack bag. When he dropped the bag I saw blood stain on one side. I was shocked, what he doing? what is it inside? animal? he going to sacrifice. He opened the bag and the pulled something out. God Jesus. It was an young girl, seems like she is passed out and her head was covered with blood. What an asshole he is?.  he has been sacrificing young girls for his rituals, that mortherfu*ker.

I looked at Suho, when he felt the presence of my eyes on him, he looked at me. He asked me to wait for few moment. I nodded at him.

Adolphus draw a big circle on the floor, then he draw big star like something inside the circle. The he placed the candles on the corner and lit it. He lift the girl and placed her in center, he put needles around her body. She is still breathing but motionless. She doesn't know what is happening to her. I need to save her from that bastard. Then he took the knife and walked to her. He hold the knife and he inched it to her wrist. Before he touched her hand, my hand found his face. He fall on the floor. 

"Sehun... wha.. what are you doing?",. he stuttered. I smiled him

"What does it look like I am doing?? are you surprised that I came alive? or Did you really thought I will die inside that fucking cave?",.. I said leaning closer to him. I saw blood leaking from his cheek. I knocked him when he tried to hit me. He tried standing, but Suho gripped his neck with some rope. 

I walked to the girl, and touched her face. "Hey, get up...",.. I gently shook her face to get her into conscious. 

"She will die anytime soon",.. Adolphus coughed. "Don't do anything stupid you little piece of shit",.. Adolphus said, I walked to him and punched his face again. He coughed the blood. "I controlled her brain, she wont wake up even you try",. he  laughed. "Just leave the hell out of this place Sehun before I kill you",.. He warned me. Suho pulled his head back making him grown in pain.

"Lets see who kill whom",.. He gripped him tightly until his eyes go up. Suddenly he started to murmur something. the floor started to shake which made us to fall down, Adolphus continuously murmured closing his eyes, he raised his hand and he moved his hand making imaginary circle. Then he becomes two.. I saw two of him standing front of us. Both started to laugh. Then another two came. I kind of confused which makes him laugh more. 

"Do you think you can easily kill me Sehun. I am not the Adolphus you know. I am the evil, I am the god of Evil. Today I am going to control the world. Did you get the sword?",.. He asked me. The other three forms moved closer to us. I gulped, Suho looked them confusingly.

"I don't get that sword Adolphus. I warn you to step back from this and your magics won't work on me",.. I said. One of the Adolphus moved towards me and punched my face which really  made me to wince in pain. Another one lift me up and thrown me at other side. I coughed, my body winced in pain.