~~In Room No- 1507~~

Misha's pov

I avert my gaze when I saw Suho standing front of me...

"You sonofB*tch..",. before I turn I saw heavy punch on Suho's face... he groaned and fell down.. Sehun jumped on him and punched Suho's face again and again..  

"Oh my god.. Stop it Sehun..",. I tried to pull him away.. everyone moved back by the sudden attitude of Sehun.. 

"Sehun what you doing?? leave him.. ",. I pulled his shirt ...  My heart ached when I saw huge blood spilled from Suho's mouth.... Finally I pulled him towards me.. we both fall on the floor..

I pushed him angrily away from me when I got him.. "Are you an Animal??",. I frowned at him.. he looked me... panting heavily..

"Why you beating him?? ".. I asked him..

"Everything is because of him",. he scowled..

"He did nothing other than loving me, Its my self decision... ",. I snapped him angrily... he run hand on his hair..

When I about to talk I saw another punch, this time Suho gave to Sehun... I covered my mouth.. Oh god ..  they are fighting because of me..

"How dare you touch me?? where do you have that guts you Filthy f*cking assh*le",. Suho kicked Sehun's face again and again..  I dunno how to stop them.. I dialed Kai's number but he didn't take and I dialed Chanyeol's one and Luhan's one.. no one take.. I ran towards Suho when I saw blood floating from Sehun's cheeks and mouth ...

"Suho please.. listen me.. am sorry for what he did, leave him please....",. I cried at him.. pulled him back.. Suho looked me, I was wondered when his eyes listened my words.. he wipes his blood clots near mouth and moves away from Sehun.. 

"Did he hurt you??",. Suho concerned me... tears fall on my cheeks... "Am sorry",. I said..

"She is mine..",. Sehun's coughs in pain.. I looked him.. 

"And you...",. Sehun's eyes met Suho.. "Going to regret for this..",.he threatened..

"Do if you have guts",. Suho replied him.. Sehun laughed evilly which made me scare more.. what if he do something to Suho...

"You are the coward who hiding behind girl..",. Sehun chuckled while wiping his blood..

"Don't know how to make girl happy you saying that to me??",. Suho laughed..

"You are nothing when you don't make your girl happy...",. he added..  I saw Sehun's eyes burning in anger..

"You hurts her from the beginning and still you didn't stop that... Did you say yourself a Man???",.. he said..

"Suho.. Please..",. I shake my head.. I don't them to fight again..

"I do whatever I want she is my girl..",. Sehun said madly.. I looked him.. control freak.. I hate this control attitude of him.. 

"It was in the past..",. Suho smirks..

"You assh*le..",. Sehun angrily urged towards us.. oh my god he is coming angrily to beat Suho.. I stand suddenly between them facing Sehun angrily.. he stopped when he saw me..

"You badly provoking me Misha, you don't know what you doing to me..",. he warned me..

 he warned me