~~Am the owner of your Body and Soul ~~

Misha's pov

"Where the hell are you going??", ... I stopped walking in the dark when I heard the voice behind me...I Slowly turned.... I saw smog floating in the air.. I was trembled, I walked back...

"Who are you??",.. I asked ...

"Your nightmare",.. It said and laughed heavily...

"I want to go.. Don't stop me ..",.. I said and walked fast towards the dark.... Suddenly that smog flashed in my front.. where I jumped and fell down....

I was shocked .. "Chelsea??',...

"I won't let you die, you B*tch...",.. She raised her voice...

"I want to go .. let me.... even you wish this thing only then why you disturbing me..",.. I cried at her....

"Of course I want .. but not like this... I won't allow you to die like this.... ",.. She said..

"What you saying??',.. I asked her again...

She walked towards me slowly.. where I moved back with my hands... "Because I want to kill you, not sudden but I want you to get hurt more more more before that.. You want to see How I make love with Sehun.... You can't handle that I know.... then one day you beg me to leave you, you hold my legs and ask not to hurt you... And I take Sehun with me.. to my world...we live happily....",.. Her evil laughs frighted me...

"You are a Sadist... and god will punish you for not letting my soul to heaven... Its illegal.",.. I said angrily..

"Ha.. but what you did also Illegal, you killed yourself, Called Suicide... there is no place in heaven for people who killed themselves... you want to go hell??',... She smirks...

I was shocked by her words...

"If you want to hell means then come with me I show you what is hell... " She touched my forehead with her thumb.. I felt Sudden electricity passing on my whole body.... My hands and legs started to shiver.....

"I PROMISE ALL THE BAD SPIRITS LET COME INSIDE AND CURSE THIS GIRL HAVE HER ENERGY AND SOUL BACK TO THE EARTH WHERE SHE CAME FROM",.. Chelsea spelled...

"NO please

"NO please... I don't want to go... ",.. I screamed... but she didn't stop but she continued on what she doing...

"FROM ME TO YOU",.. She smirks... I closed my eyes slowly...

"I meet you in Earth..",.. I heard her words before I lost completely......

**********************************

I opened my eyes with heavy breath...

"Misha.. Msiha... open your eyes.. Misha...Thank God.... you alive.. open your eyes..",.. I opened my eyes when I hear familiar voice behind me......

"Misha..".. I felt Someone touching my Cheeks... I looked where Sojin smiled.. Her eyes were full of tears.. she looked so weak seems she cried day and night for me...