~~Am Dracula, The blood sucking Dracula~~

Misha's pov

"Mind your words Sehun.. ",.. Lay appeared suddenly.. "She is not trash to treat like this, she is my girl remember that..",.. Lay frowned at Sehun.. now standing in front of us.. before he looks Sehun his eyes met mine once... I simply looked down...

"When you become blind like this?",

"When you become blind like this?",. Sehun asked Lay back... why Sehun hurting all of us... Lay is his own friend but the way he look him is same like the way he looking at us...

"She is tricking you ... that bitch is not what you think..",. Sehun snorted...

"Don't call her bitch again Sehun..",. Lay warned moving front of us, stepping closer to us...

"Is that a warning Lay?",.. Sehun now took a step front of me staring Lay's face... "Do you really warning me, don't you? because of that bitch?",.. he is not ready to stop this fight.. within a second Lay punched Sehun's face this time put me in big shock...

"I told you first ... Ain't I?",. Lay frowned at Sehun.. I covered my mouth in shock... I looked Suho who watching everything patiently folding his both arms across his chest... suddenly Sehun kicked Lay's stomach with his leg... which made Lay to fall on ground with huge thud...

"I don't like your balls on me..",. Sehun tilt his head in sides...

"What the fuck is going here?",.. We all turned our faces to hear the voice.. Kai, finally.. he looked at us ... he rushed to Lay to help him...

"What's this Sehun? he is our friend..",.. Kai said...... Sehun simply avert his face other side... then Kai's eyes shift on me... he was shocked looking my sobbed face... I looked Chelsea, who wiped her tears..

"Why are you crying Chelsea? what happened? ",.. Kai asked her...

"Its a big story man, our hero become villain here",.. Baekhyun chuckled at Sehun... where Sehun starred Baekhyun but didn't talk anything, he left away like nothing happened..." Now you don't have much time to hear, lets go inside, your bride came already",.. Baekhyun said walking towards us.... I wiped my tears and walked towards gate to look Sojin...

*********

Tears pooled in my eyes seeing her as bride.. her eyes shift on me.. She cried looking at me... she came inside the garden where few men dressed in suits escorting her by walking behind her.. may be they are Kai's men....

"Misha.. don't make me cry..",. she hugged me...

"Am happy for you Sojin... our father must be happy seeing you getting married..",. I said looking her happy tears.. she nodded and kissed my cheek..

"You are my family Misha, I love you...",. she said.. I hugged her again...

"Sojin..",. Suho walked towards us smiling at her..