..My watch and your Bracelet...

Everyone was busy in eating... Professional eaters though..
Finally Misha got good friends Bomi,yoona,krystal,Eunji ....

Yoona:  hey Misha you have to know more about our school ...especially Exo ....

Misha: ofcourse yoona ...i am very curious about everything belong to this school.

Yoona says manything and more about Exo K and Exo M...their gang fights..their rules etc etc... Misha was more curious about Suho and Sehun because they are the real gangsters....

Bomi snapped during their conversations..she urged them to have coffee.... They walk towards coffe bar ...where we can see Exok whom casually talking while  standing opposite to the bar....

Yoonahey girls see ...they are standing...seems like they are diacussing about Election ....

*Misha turns her head causally  towards them  by following  the direction of yoona's eyes ....*

Krystal: yup,seems like they have serious discussion...

Bomi: ... *blushing* ...whenever i saw Suho .. I am going crazy idiot..omo oh my dear cheeks please don't heat...

Misha smiles at Bomi's cuteness...

Krystalaigoo..this girl started again....

Eunjiwhatever girls...i hate to see their fights again...

Krystal: yeah dear..i feel the same
Yoonapufff.... I know why you feel like that...
Krystal: what??
Yoona: cuz you like Sehun...

Krystal: you know what.. i am begging you will you please just shut your stupid crazy dummy mouth baby..

Yoona: lol....

*Misha can't help herself just simply look at their mouth*....

Eunji snapped during their conversations " seems like Misha was confused" she chuckled ....

"Yes,ofcourse can you girls please say more about them",  Misha urged...

"Sure Misha... Those are K..Exo K.. ",Bomi said....

"K?..uhh??.. That means?? ",..Misha asked her confusingly...

"Their gang name .. Many are here..but Exo are special..they have some gestures like warriors,super heros...we can say anything... Hahaha..i mean they show themselves different from others.. Can't say they are good or bad..but we like them..they are special thats it Misha...",.. Bomi said simply.. ...

"Of course they are special", yoona snapped... Especially in girls side...Yoona winks at Krystal...

Bomi:   i like Suho...hehehehe....
Krystal: i like Sehun...HA HA HA.. But he is M ...eothhukey...??? ...

Misha: M?? Which means??

"Another gang who hates K... When they meet together it ends with fight",...yoona chukled...

"So Sehun is the leader of M..and Suho is the leader of K ..am i right yoona?", Misha asked...

"Bingo...you are right ",..yoona chuckled...

"Hmm..but they are opposite of K..how come you like Sehun..",Misha asked Krystal??? ....

"I dunno Misha but i like him..he is my darling... ",Krystal sighed in disbelief...

"Wooof....she this crazy girl...yaa!!!.. Last month you said you like Luhan ... What changed you now?? ",Yoona teased krystal...

"Yaa.. Yoona..wanna die with my great hands???", Krystal kicks yoona's arms lightly....