BONUS PART

Sixteen years later

Sehun's pov

I rolled over other side and saw Misha's beautiful face. She is sleeping peacefully. She is the one I saw when I wake up. I love watching her in sleep. Its been sixteen years she is still beautiful, her face is still glowing. I tucked her hair behind her ear. She moved slightly and opened her beautiful eyes. 

"Hey. Good morning", she yawned. I moved closer and kissed her nose. 

"Good morning beautiful", I murmured. She smiled, I looked at her plum lips. "Gorgeous lips ever", I whispered and kissed her lips. 

She pushed me gently. " OOOPS. My morning breath. I am going to brush", she said getting up. I laughed and spanked her ass playfully. 

I walked inside the bathroom saw her brushing, I smiled and brushed. I washed my face before going down. Misha followed me.

"Babe I want coffee", I said taking the newspaper on the table. I took seat in the couch.

I heard a foot steps approaching me, I smiled instantly when her hand circled my shoulder, her sweet little kiss on my cheek. "Good Morning Daddy", She said. 

"Good morning darling. ", I said. She took seat next me.

"MOM, I want coffee too", she said.

"Did you brush?", I heard Misha's voice from kitchen. I chuckled. 

"Seriously mother?, I take bath too. ", She said pouting her lips. 

"Do you going somewhere baby?", I asked my daughter. 

"Dad? Did you forget?", She asked me, her eyes were popping out looking more like Misha. 

"What?", I shook my head.

"Today is Thea's birthday dad. She is turning sixteen now.", she said.

"I know baby but I am asking you where you going this early morning?", I asked. 

"I am going to Thea's home. Aunt Edwina needs extra hands for making dinner. ", she said shrugging her shoulder. Thea is Suho's daughter, she born three months before our daughter Melody.

"Darling, are you going this early to make dinner. That's funny", I said looking the paper. I love teasing her. 

"Dad. I am going to spend time with Thea, she is my twin sister and also best friend. Lilly sister is also coming. We going to have girls day", she said happily. I laughed.

"Well. Have fun.", I said. I saw Misha coming carrying a tray with coffee and cookies. 

"Mom? when are you coming?", Melody asked her mother.

"Hmm. Say six. ", She said.

"Good. Dinner would probably ready before that", Mel said taking her cookie. 

"You never helped me when I am cooking. But you helping your aunt", Misha said smiling at her.

"Because aunt Edwina is best. When you were being strict at giving me chocolates she was the one who brought me lot of chocolates", Mel laughed poking her tongue. I shook my head laughing.

"I don't think chocolate is good for health", Misha said sipping her coffee. "I was cared about your health", She said.

"Mom you aren't dietician. You are a programmer and helping dad in his business. You should take care of him", She laughed and pulling my cheek.

"Ouch. It is hurting", I hold her hand.  

"Whatever. Be careful and behave well.", Misha warned her.  Melody shook her head and leaned on my shoulder.