# 100 Heavenly pair #

Rithick's POV

The most beautiful moment in my life is sitting next to Neethu with her hands held by mine. I could feel the same in Neethu too through her eyes. Nowadays, her eyes communicate much more than her lips did. Her eyes were the most power area where I can't stay more than 30 seconds. Yup!! You all can see my happiness through my feelings right? The reason is I was engaged with Neethu with our parents support.

"Rithick! Tell me. How do you convince my parents without my knowledge?," she asked gently with lots of curiosity.

"Give me a kiss, I will try to start saying it," I asked her using the chance.

"Nope! It is public place," she said cutely looking at the couples nearby.

"I need a kiss that's it," I said and moved closed to her. I looked into her eyes.

She kissed me within a fraction of second makes me to smile. She was looking around the people nearer to us confirming that no one was aware of that kiss.

"Rithick tell me, This is too much," she said cheerfully.

"OK Neethu,"

Flashback

Neethu, I knew that you find very difficult to convey about our love to your parents. You are my queen, how can I allow you get struggling? Our love should always give you happiness. So I have a plan before Riya's marriage itself but due to that horrible tragedy, life gave me a chance to speak about the worst incident to your parents at first. I never expected it. My parents too supported me. At first your parents were very much worried about your health conditions. They came three times to see you here . They had a chance to meet my parents too. Your parents didn't trust us at first, they decided to took you to our native place itself. My parents and my family members gave an assurance and they claimed that they too have care for you.

"Why do you have this much care for my daughter?" One-day your dad asked my mom by seeing the care for you.

"Hypocrite question actually, to be frank she is equal to my own daughter," my mom replied. I was there but I didn't talk to your dad. I don't know what made your dad to trust us. Your parents had good opinion with our family members and they left from there. Daily, either your parents or my family members would discuss about your health. I didn't use that chance to convey our love to your parents because in case if your parents didn't like then they may discharge you from the hospital and also the case was going on the other side. Days passed and you recovered very fastly than doctors expectations.

That day, We discharged you from the hospital. I got a call from an unknown number, it was your sister telling that your parents were arranging for your wedding function. I can't delay after this and at the same time I don't want to make you nervous or getting tensed.

For the first time, I informed about my love to my dad. He was not that much shocked but he was surprised. He accepted my love without any hesitation. Hopefully, he likes Neethu that makes me very happy. I talked to my mother. Later, I requested my parents to accompany me to Neethu's home for marriage proposal. My dad was very busy still he didn't oppose my words and he postponed the contract.

After few hours later, we stood infront of your home. Your parents welcomed us gracefully. Your parents had a disgusting look at us. My dad initiated the converse first and he came to the point straightly,

"Will you give your daughter to my son? I'm sorry, if I am wrong. My son is in love with your daughter. Your daughter will agree only if you are ok with this marriage," my dad said amazingly. My dad was such a sweet person. Of course, he is my role model. I didn't get tensed because I was very much confident in my love.