# 66 Strange Puzzles #

Unedited

Rahul's POV
After sometimes later, I went to hospital and clarified about the call. It was not a fake call as what I have thought before. Now, I became nervous. My mind is thinking about the person and I sensed unknown fear in me. I rushed to the room as per the suggestions given. I was standing out of the room.

The doctor came out after sometimes later, "The patient's condition is critical. Immediately, we need to start treatment so that the patient's life will be saved," he asked me to identify the patient so that they can start the treatment procedure.

"Doctor! Don't mistake me. Doctors are the living God. It is your responsibility to make the patient safe. You are waiting for me, you shouldn't do this to anyone. How can you do this sir. If I didn't come at correct time, will you stop giving treatment to the patient?"

"Of course! I am sorry Mr.Rahul. We can't violate the hospital rules,"

"I feel shame to hear such words from you. Doctors are born to save the people and not to kill them. I have no time to argue with you people. You Don't know the value of life. Anyways! Show me the patient," I asked angrily.

"Mr.Rahul! You are talking too much. We can't treat the patient. Discharge and take the patient to somewhere,"

"Let me see that too," I took my phone and called my dad and informed everything that happened here. My dad promised me that he will take immediate steps as soon as possible.

I went inside to see the patient and I never imagined that it would happen even in my dreams. I was shattered at the moment I saw her. Unknown tears started flowing like a rain. I stood blankly gazing at her. My lips uttered, "Nethra!" She didn't open her eyes. I held her hand and I promised her that I will never ever allow her.

I rushed out and called the doctor, "Doctor! Please save her," I didn't get any good response from him.

"You have talked too much before. Discharge her and take her out," the doctor said shocking me. I was about to kill the doctor. He should regret for his words. Nearly, I begged him later I came to know that these stupid have no mercy at all. I was about to take her to other hospital.

Fortunately, squad team with few police cops reached the spot and enquired about the hospital. They ordered the doctors to start the treatment to the patient those who were held at pending. Severe actions were taken against the hospital management.

I thanked the team and I got a call from my dad. I picked up the call, "Dad!" I sobbed like a child.

"What happened Rahul? Are you ok?"

"Dad! Our Nethra......"

"What?"

"Our Nethra is admitted in the hospital. Her conditions is critical. The stupid doctors didn't start the treatment before and now they have started after the arrival of police cops. I never allow anyone if something happened to her," I said crying as I couldn't control myself.

"Don't worry Rahul! She will be alright. I will ask Rithick to be with you,"

"No problem dad. I will manage," I hanged the call.

I lost my patience. I was walking here and there like a mad person.

"Mr.Rahul! Sigh these papers," said the nurse by giving me some papers.

"Is she is okay? Why are you getting signature from me?" I asked in shivering voice.

"Surgery is about to start within few minutes,"

"What?...Surgery...and why?..." I asked shockingly and I couldn't believe anything around.

The nurse looked at me strangely, "You are her husband and you are careless about her health. Nowadays, the husband are like this and they don't care about their wife. Please sign the papers immediately to proceed,"

"Sister! Tell me what surgery. I am not aware of anything," tears filled my eyes.

"Major Heart surgery and everything is in the hands of God" she said and get signature from me. She gave her mobile to me.

Why happened to you my dear Nethra? Why didn't I care for you? Why are you giving this much pain to me? Are you happy to see me in tears? You killed me two times before and now are you going to kill me again? My heart belongs only to you Nethra though you hate me to the core. I want you back. I will take care of you and baby very well. Even, she didn't share anything to Neethu too I hope so.

Meanwhile, her phone ranged "Hello Nethra! Why didn't you attend my call now? Your baby is waiting for you," said the proprietor of the mercy home. I didn't reply and hanged the call.

My eyes was filled in tears. From his talk, no one knows about her health conditions. Why did she behaving like this? She was living like a orphan there. Whatever may be your past I will accept you and will never you again to stay anywhere? You should stay with me my dear sweet heart. Who will take care of you more than me? I need you life long. I will never leave you.

Neethu's POV

I found hard to open my eyes. I was very much tired and I felt thirsty. I forced my eyelids to open. I found myself in bed and I was not aware of that place. I looked around the room and found Rithick sleeping in the couch in sitting posture. I get up immediately from the bed.

"Neethu! Are you okay?" He asked me.
"Rithick! Leave me to hostel. I want to go home"

"Nope my dear," he said and stepped closer to me.

"I will go now,"

"Ok go," said him.

I came out and about to step down. I realized that I was in luxury boat.

"Rithick! Are you kidnapping me? Where are you taking me? Why are you doing such things to me. I want to see my parents, please leave me,"

"Never! Ever my Angel,"

His reply makes me angry, "Leave me or else I will dive in water," I threatened him.

"Ok! Do that first. I know swimming my dear. I will rescue you at once," he said smiling.

He stepped closer to me. He held me waist and hugged me. He kissed my neck, "I love you my dear. I can't allow you anywhere now so don't take steps to escape from me. You should trust as what you did before. Wait for few more days I will reveal everything to you," he said.

He kissed me again. I can't push him. Did I love him? Of course! I love him but I can't accept a criminal to be my lover. He is ready to kill anyone. I heard from his phone conversation. I am sure that I can't escape from him.

"I love you my dear"

"I hate you," I said.

He laughed, "Nope dear! You didn't hate me till now. You are hugging me without your sense," he said

I loosened the hug and pushed him.

"Neethu! Please trust me and wait for few days I will confess everything to you,"

I didn't replied anything. I was not aware about where am I at right now? It was like forest. I was very much confused by Rithick's behavior. What was he hiding it from me and why? Is it that much serious matter?

################################

Hi friends/sis

Thank you so much for ur support..

Did you like this chapter? If not I'm sorry friends. Please forgive me.

What did you feel about such doctors? Did they really exist?

What happened to Nethra? Is it true or the hospital management is threatening Rahul for his immediate actions?

What is Rithick's plan? Where are they going? Will his actions makes Neethu to hate him?

I hope you will like all upcoming chapters

Comment me if you like it...