# 74 Nethra's Past #

Unedited

Nethra's POV

"I am very sorry for hurting you Rahul. No one will get true love as what I get. The mistakes, what I have done was merciless and unforgettable. I should be punished for my silly acts instead you cared me, Rahul," I said with tearful eyes.

"Past is past. Don't bring it to the present or future. It doesn't have any effect between us. So, please Nethra come to home," he said wiping away my tears.

How is he trusting me again without knowing my past. He didn't even ask anything about that. Without telling the past, I can't step to his house. That guilty feelings itself is killing me.

"I can't come there Rahul, please don't compel me," I said turning my face aside.

How will I make him understand? I can't hurt his parents again and again. They are showing pity and sympathy towards me instead of showing hatred. Why did God surround me with good people?

"Tell me your problem. I will sort it out . It is the better place for you to stay," he said caringly.

"Rahul! Leave me from this life. You can't sort out my problem. My life was gone but at least you should be happy. You should marry a girl better than me," I said hiding my tears.

He smiled sarcastically, "This is your problem right? I will marry for sure but tell me that you didn't love me. I will leave you this minute," he said seriously.

"I.....I...don't....love....." I stammered. I am searching for words but I can't frame a sentence.

"You can't Nethra because you love me heartfully. I can see my love in your eyes. Your eyes can't fool me and it will never do so," he said eye to eye.
I can't blink my eyes. He did some magic with his eyes.

"Nope Rahul! I am sinner. I should be punished for my betrayal. My conscience itself killing me,"

"If you are sinner then whom am I. I didn't even try a bit to find you when you are in U.S but I can realised now how much you suffered there. So please don't repeat it again Nethra. Please forget everything. Start a new life I will be with you in all aspects,"

How can I forget that easily Rahul? Everything is hidden deep inside my heart. If I reveals everything to you then I may get some sought of relief but I have unknown fear of losing you

"Nethra! What are you thinking now? Be relax don't confuse yourself. If you are comfortable to stay here I will never compel you to home but one condition" said him caringly.

"What?"

"Don't expect me to go home. I found my happiness here," he said in serious tone.

How will I make him understand? Surely, he should know my past. Hiding my past is killing me inwardly. After that he will leave me for sure. I tried to tell but I can't reveal. Something is stopping me and the pain occupies me entirely.

"Nethra! What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing Rahul, I wish to share my past. I don't know how will you react. My heart is heavy now,"

"Be free Nethra, I didn't expect to know anything from you. Remember Nethra, nothing will change your place in my heart. Don't confuse yourself. Take rest now," he said lovingly and he was about to go to his room. Unexpectedly, I held his and about to sit.

"Please Rahul, spend some more time with me," I said at once. I felt lonely at the moment he stood up. My courage everything was deteriorating in front of my eyes. I became weak in front of him.

Rahul's POV

Nethra was pretending strong but she was weak by heart. Why is she covering a mask on her character? Why is she hesitating everyone? I knew it is everything because of past but I don't want to dig her past. She is about to convey but something is killing her. I could see pain in her eyes, shiver in her voice. I will be relaxed only if she convey what is her mind. So I didn't ignore her to tell the past though it brought pain and tears in her. Whatever her past might be, I never bothered about anything. I need her happiness only. I really felt pity on her. I don't know what to do and how to comfort her. She needs rest and sleep so I was about to get up.

"Please Rahul, spend some more time with me," said shocking me. I could see my old Nethra back. I held her hand and smiled at her, "I will be with you, Nethra. Please take rest for sometime," she looked at me without replying.

"Rahul! My heart is breaking me into million of pieces. I wish to tell everything to you. I can't hide anything more. I will become mad if I delayed so please be patient to listen me Rahul. I am a culprit. I am a looser. I am victim. I am fool"

"Will you stop it Nethra! Don't tell anything wrong about you. I will be with you whatever may be your past. Trust me," I said and give her hope and confidence. She held my hand tight, her hands were shivering. Her lips were wavering. Why is she troubling herself to turn her pages back? I didn't expect anything. Why is not understanding that? Okay! Let her convey so that she will be free from her guilty conscious, her stress and her pain. She should be free from everything after that. If her past reflects anything in her future, I will take care of her from everything.

Nethra's POV

My throat became dry at a moment. My hands were shivering. I don't know how to tell my bitter past, I closed my eyes. Tears flooded and I turned back to those dark pages of life that makes my beautiful life into hell.

Flashback

Do you know Rahul? I was the most happiest girl on the day of our wedding. Lot of dreams were running in my mind. My eyes were waiting for your arrival and my lips have the most beautiful smile on that day. Colors in the Wedding hall not only enrich the beauty but it decorated my heart too. Everything was going very fine. Your memories occupied my heart entirely so I gave a text message. I wore a little makeup and photographers surrounded me and took lot of photo shoot.

I never imagined that within a few minutes my heaven life will turn to a hell. I was in bride's room and wore some more flowers. I was admiring myself in the mirror, "I am waiting for you, Rahul. Come soon my Prince" I pouted looking at the mirror. My dad entered into the room and he was filled with tears in his eyes.

My smile fades away in a second. I was scared and ask my dad about the reason. He said that you and your family members met an accident while coming to the wedding hall. I believed my dad and went along with my dad . I cried and cried as I can't bare. Why did God gave me such troubles? Rahul, Are you ok?

My dad take me in a car for a while. Suddenly, I could see a change in my dad's face. He started threatening me that, "Nethra! I am sorry my girl. I can't marry to the poor slut Rahul. From your childhood itself, I thought of marrying you to Rithick by seeing the growth of Sanjay. I can't imagine my girl with Rahul," he said cruelly.

"Dad! What do you mean? I can't believe my own eyes. Why did you do such things to your own daughter?" I asked with tearful eyes.

"Money is more important for me my child. Okay! I have no time to discuss with you. So don't argue with me and do what I say?"

"No dad! Please dad don't spoil my life please dad I beg you," with in a second of time he sprayed something in my face. Slowly I went to unconscious state.

Tears rolled down from my eyes and Rahul hugged me which makes me to realize the present state.

################################

Hi friends and sis..

Thank you so much for all your support. Comment me about the chapter.