# 90 Sangeet Function #

Rithick, Rahul & Neethu were ready to step inside the home. They found no one.

"Where are they?" Neethu asked after finding no one in hall.

"They will be in upstairs," Rahul replied.

"Ok, I was scared of Nethra. Will she mistake me?" Neethu asked worriedly
"Nope, Neethu. Let us make her understand if she mistook you," Rithick said casually.

Nethra, Riya & Kishore were stepping down. By hearing the footsteps, Rithick, Rahul & Neethu were looking at the stairs.

Nethra gave a shock glance at Neethu. Neethu gazed at her blankly with a small smile.

Rithick was surprised to see Kishore with Riya and Nethra. He looked at him with little smile. Kishore averted his gaze from Rahul and responded to Rithick's smile.

Unexpectedly, Nethra hugged Neethu emotionally. Neethu hugged her back.

"How did you find my place here Neethu?" Nethra asked Neethu shockingly. Everyone looked at them with eyes wide open.

"Nethra, she is Neethu, Rithick anna's friend," Riya said helping her brothers. Rithick smiled at Riya "Thanks Riya," Rithick said that only Riya could hear. Riya gave a fake smile. She was scared of her brothers, Will they hurt Kishore?

Nethra broke the hug and looked at Neethu and Rithick. Neethu didn't show any response. Kishore smiled at Neethu knowing that Neethu is Rithick's girl friend. Neethu showed her fake smile that she don't know who is he? She knew his name alone. It is the first time they are meeting.

"Nethra, don't look at us alone, have a glance at Rahul too," Rithick kidding Nethra.

Nethra stared at Rahul.

"Are you happy Rithick?" Rahul questioned Rithick.

"Of course, Rahul. Why did you have such doubts?" Rithick asked him back.

"Ok enough enough! Be cool" said Kishore said casually.

"What are you doing here?" Rahul asked Kishore with bit serious tone.

"I ...I ...come here to see Rithick," kishore almost managed to answer. Rithick gave fake smile with mindvoice, "yes! Yes! I know, Don't you know that I went out? "

They took the couch and seated.

Neethu was sitting in middle with Rithick in her Right and Riya in her left.

"Who is he?" Neethu whispered that only Riya and Rithick could hear.  Riya blushed and Rithick replied, "He is Kishore," Neethu smiled.

"Don't you know that Rithick went to hometown?" Rahul asked Kishore.

"Hometown?? Did you went to hometown?" Nethra interrupted and asked Rithick.

Rithick nodded.

"For what?" Nethra asked again.

"To pick up his girl friend," Kishore replied. He winks at Rithick.

"My head is spinning," Nethra chuckled.

"Reply me Kishore. You can't skip my question," Rahul again asked Kishore.

"He may come to see his girlfriend as Rithick did," Neethu replied that makes Kishore and Nethra smile. Rahul was staring at Riya. Rithick showed some gestures to keep Neethu quiet.

Neethu again added,

"Rahul, Why are you staring at Riya? You can support your Rithick to see his girlfriend and why can't you support Kishore?" Neethu said casually. Rithick shook his head and his mindvoice, "Neethu, don't damage me,"