# 67 Love Birds #

Rithick's POV

I knew Neethu was scared of my actions. I should make her comfortable. If I confess everything now, whatever I have planned before will be in vain. She will be in worries. If I didn't tell, the situation will become worse. She will hate me definitely.

We reached the spot and I held her hand and walked to the spot.

"Neethu! Are you ok? Or let me take you in bridal style?"

"No need anything. Why are you doing this to me? Where are you taking me? It was like forest," she said mocking a child.

"You will be safe my dear. Don't worry" I said and held her hand.

We reached a hilly area and as per my plan, a beautiful tent was ready.

"Neethu! We are going to stay in this tent for about one or two days, Please adjust My dear"

"Why? I will become mad very soon," she said.

"Nope dear! You will become my wife very sooner," I stretched the word wife.

She gazed at me. Her eyes showered lots of love but why did she acting like hating me?

"Why are you looking at me like this dear?"

"Nothing!"

I presented a new iPhone to her and a sim. She refused to get it from me.

"I need my mobile,"

"It was lost dear. Keep this mobile,"

"Nope! You have stolen,"

"You are right my dear,"

She got angry and went inside the tent. I followed her.

Flowers showered on her. Again, She looked at me angrily. I smiled at her back. She starred at me.

"Be cool dear! It was not to impress you and it is my old technique to shower flowers on you. Wait a second dear, I will bring fruit juice for you,"

I gave juice to her. She get it from me immediately and drank it. I knew she was very much thirsty.

Time passed by but she didn't talk to me as usual. Who will talk if they knew that we are hiding many things from them? If I am in Neethu's place, I will quit everything but at least she is with me. She will understand me if she knows the reason behind it. She was sleeping peacefully and I don't want to disturb her.

I didn't receive any calls from Rahul from yesterday. Did he is busy? Let me call him. I am sure in this place there will be tower problem but still I wish to talk to him.

I called him many times but it is not reachable. Hesitantly, I gave a last try. Fortunately, the phone is connected.

"Rahul! How are you? Why didn't you call me yet? I was so much angry on you,"

"Rithick...."

"Why? What happened Rahul? Why is voice so dull?"

Signal problem. The call was disconnected. I felt very sad at that moment. What happened to my Rahul? Did he is ok? I wish to see him immediately but how? Unknown tears fell from my eyes. I was sitting there for a long time.

Two hours passed by,

Neethu hugged me from my back. She regret for her misunderstanding with me. What made her to change within this two hour? My worries turned to happiness. I stood up and hugged her back.

"What happened to my Angel? Did any angel appeared in your dream and tell about the good qualities of me?" I asked kidding her.

She smiled at me and gave my personal diary to me. I looked at her shockingly.

"How did you get this diary?"

"It fell down from your bag Rithick. I am sorry for reading it without your notice. Curiosity makes me to read it. I came to know how much you loves me. In the very first meeting of us itself, you love me. Why didn't you propose me Rithick? I am too lucky to have you in my life. I am proud of you Rithick. In every page, you have written beautiful poems about me too. Did you like my eyes that much?" She asked with shy in her eyes.

"Of course dear! I like my girl's eyes very much. It attracted me like a magnet," my reply made her to blush.

She hugged me and I hugged her back. I was happy at that moment that my Neethu understood about me and my love. She will never doubt me again.

Neethu's POV

Rithick was speaking in Phone. I woke up from my sleep. I felt thirsty so I get up from bed and took water from the jug. Unknowingly, his bag fell down. I took the bag and kept it on the table. I have noticed a diary and I came to know that it was his personal diary. curiosity to know about my Rithick made me to read it. Very interested to read about his past life and I was very much happier that he had no girls in his life except me. Page by page my curiosity increases.

At one point, I entered in his life. I am very happy to know that he loves me from the very beginning. He wrote everything including our small-small converse in his diary to cherish the memories. I feel very lucky to have him in my life. No one will get a partner like Rithick.

He stopped writing after his proposal to Shantra. Only he highlighted "My love is gone" and he stopped writing after that. Tears fell from my eyes. I knew how much pain he had undergone. I will never allow my Rithick to face any problem. I will always makes him happy. Even if he didn't confess about Shantra, I won't bother. I will never ever doubt my Rithick again. Heart fully, I regret for my flow of words against my Rithick. I am sorry Rithick. I love you. I wished to hug him right now. I hugged him from his back and my Rithick accepted me whole heartedly.

Rahul's POV

No one was there for me to share my pain right now. Rithick was away from me. I didn't want to spoil his mood. So I didn't inform anything to him. I hanged the call wantedly because if I talk to Rithick definitely I can't control my tears. If he knew it, he will spoil all the plan and will come to me. He should solve all the problems as soon as possible and to be happy with Neethu.

My days were crossing the worst path. Why did God is punishing me in different ways? Am I do any mistakes? Anyways I want my Nethra back.

I took Nethra's mobile to switch off as it was vibrating often. I found Nethra together with her baby photo in the front screen. It brought tears in my eyes. I knew Nethra loved her baby very much. Definitely, to make her happy, I will take care of her and baby very well. I need you Nethra. Please, come back to me.

Few hours passed silently merely it killed me. My memories with Nethra gave me new strength.

"Mr.Rahul! Operation is successful but she is still in unconscious state. She will recover soon. You can see her if you want but don't disturb the patient,"

I was relaxed a bit. I rushed to see her. I stepped closer towards her. Her mouth was covered with oxygen mask. Tears shed from my eyes continuously. Trips was injected in her right hand. She was lying in the bed with closed eyes. I couldn't control myself. I cried like a small child. I touched her fingers and then held her hand tightly. The nurse said that she will take time to recover. Later, I came out silently.

Will she accept me? Will she gets disturb by seeing me? Will she avoid me? Will I disturb her peace of mind?
Lot of questions were running in my mind. Whatever may be, I will never ever leave you again.

###############################

Hi friends/sis

How is the chapter?

The next chapter I will reveal their past. You want me to reveal Rithick's or Nethra's past. Comment me to know about it...

Friends I was not satisfied by the last update so I have updated sooner. The next update will be on Sunday. If possible I will try in between.