# 48 Is Rithick Rude? #

The next year in the college started with inauguration function. Rithick, Neethu, Rahul and Mithila met after a week and they talk about random stuffs.

"Rithick! You are looking so adorable" said some one from back.

"Of course Rithick! You are looking too handsome" Neethu added made Rithick to blush.

"You too my angel" Rithick stretched the word angel.

"What Angel?" Neethu pouted.

Meanwhile the program was started and the schedule was arranged grandly

Meanwhile the program was started and the schedule was arranged grandly. The chief guest was the great business tycoon Mr. Sanjay. Everyone presented there was excited to welcome the honourable cheif guest. Rithick was not aware of it until he saw his dad on stage. He gave his motivational speech and followed by that he presented the awards to the toppers. Neethu was awarded with gold medal for securing first marks in the examination. She was recognised by everyone presented there. Next to Neethu, Shantra was appreciated but Neethu was unique as queen. Shantra was very much angry with her. She waited for the chance to make Neethu's life to be in hell.

Neethu's POV

As I never expected that I would get award from Rithick's dad. I was very much happier and it was the most unforgettable day in my life. Rithick's dad resembles as Rithick. He was the man of excellence and his hard work gives him this place. I am proud to get an award from him.

Rithick's POV
My happiness has no bounds, as Neethu was topper and she got medal from my dad. I took photograph to make it memorable. What is God's plan now? Will he gives Neethu to me? Of course! Neethu is mine.

But, why didn't dad inform me about his arrival? He never show off about me to others. Why was he behaving weirdly? Even he didn't meet me. I never question him these many days because he is my super hero. I wish my life to be like him. He loves mom as same as before. He showed balance love to all. How is it possible? How is he managing family and business perfectly? But Still I can't forgive him, I was very much anger with my dad because he didn't even meet me.