# 93 Unexpected Turn #

The overwhelmed joyful function turned to unexpected distress within a minute. The crowd were dispersed and there were unnecessary rumors. Sanjay and Ruthra avoided unnecessary doubts with the business people and others because it was not nice to doubt the guest. The police cops and security guards didn't allow any one to leave the place in order to trace the culprit but to avoid misunderstanding Sanjay and Ruthra tried to make everyone leave the place because it is not right to check each and every one with their knowledge. Rudhra was cautious to find the culprit without his/her knowledge.

Many of them left the place and the police cops suspected three persons and they took them to police station with full permission of Ruthra.

After that, Sanjay and his wife went to hospital. Ruthra went to police station.

The police investigated the three suspected person but they didn't find anything in the first round of investigation. In the second round of investigation they found that one among the three was innocent. So they left him free. The other two increased the doubt the case. One was 43-45 years old man and other was 37-40 years old when woman. The police snatched the gun with bullets from them.

The police asked Ruthra to confirm the suspected persons. Ruthra and his family were not aware about them before. He investigated the case for about more than one hour and it was going on.

At the hospital

Rithick, Rahul and Nethra were standing out looking at the ICU window often. Rithick sat in the table by covering his face with his palms. Rahul seated next to him and wrapped his hand over Rithick's shoulder. Rahul and Nethra consoled him.

"Rahul, due to my carelessness.....my Neethu ...Kishore said million times....," Rithick stammered.

"Ok leave it Rithick. You are not wrong. We can't stop the destiny of our lives but one thing I am sure, Neethu will be alright. She will be back to you,"  Rahul consoled him.

Doctors diagnosed Neethu and they came out.

"Doctor!" Rithick stood up.

"Rithick, one bullet was found in her right arm and it was removed safely and she is lucky in that case but the other bullet strikes her chest and her condition was critical. So, we need a signature before an operation. So inform her parents about her condition and ask them to come soon,"

"Doctor! No no...don't say critical...Doctor, take the cash that you want but give her back to me. No formalities now, save her. I will sign the papers wherever you show,"

"Rithick, I could understand your situation but her condition was critical. It is important to inform her  parents. If something happens to her the hospital is not responsible for that," the doctor said genuinely.

"Doctor, you are my dad's best friend and how could you say such things to me doctor?"

"No Rithick, don't mistake me. I will try my best but I can't assure," said the doctor hopelessly.

"Ok. You will give her back to us, doctor. I have the hope," said Rithick with tearful eyes.

The doctor went inside the ICU ward.