# 89 Partners In Crime #

We reached Bengaluru airport safely. Rahul came there to pick up us in his car. I felt very happy for Rahul as Nethra was back to him. His face glowed with love and happiness. Rahul drove the care and Rithick sat beside him. I sat in the back seat.

"Rahul, I am very much happy for you. How about Nethra?" I asked in concerned tone.

"She is fine Neethu. Hopefully, she will recover fast from the depression," he said gently.

"Nethra never shared her personal to me when I visited Mercy home. Rithick told everything about her flashback. What a terrible life she had undergone! No one should face this. I felt pity for her. Anyways, I am happy to know that she is becoming better," I said genuinely.

"Now everything is fine with God's grace. After Riya's marriage, I should inform and arrange for Rahul's marriage," Rithick said happily.

Rahul was blushing. It was really cute when a boy blushes. I signed a gesture to make Rithick to look at Rahul. Rithick smiled at Rahul and winked at me.

"Hey man, Enough! Enough! Look at the road and drive safely. Safety is important first," Rithick kidding Rahul. I laughed at them.

"Stop! Stop! You will make fun of me and even more than this Rithick. Let me see how did you are going to manage in home? Everyone will question you by seeing Neethu, including Nethra," he dropped a little bomb in my head. Neethu gazed at me worriedly.

"No problem, Neethu. There is nothing to worry if Rahul is with us," Rithick chuckled. Rahul looked at Rithick for a second and had a small smile.

"Did Nethra know about me that I am the agent of you both, who visited her in Mercy home?" Neethu asked with confused eyes

"Nope!" Rahul smirked.

Rithick gazed at we both blankly.

"What to do now?" Rithick asked seriously.

"Let us together can manage something at that time based on the situation. Don't waste our precious time now in planning," Rahul said casually. Rithick became cool within a second but I can't. Sweat beads formed in my forehead. My breathing sounds heavier and my heart raced like racing horse.

Within few minutes, we reached home. He parked the car.

"Dad is not in home right?" Rithick asked.

"Dad and uncle went to Mumbai for a business party. They will return home   after two days, " he said makes me relaxed a bit. I got down from the car.

"Neethu, don't worry. Your face seems to be that you are very much tensed. Be cool," Rithick said casually.

In between, Nethra peeps out through the nearby window. We were confused by her actions. Did she see me? What will I do now? How will she reacts if she came to know that I visited Mercy home because of Rahul and Rithick?

Nethra's POV

I am happy now, It is because of Rahul and his family. Riya's marriage was fixed and we were happily arranging everything for her marriage. We went shopping yesterday and bought the dresses, accessories etc. In between, Rithick went urgently to meet his friend. We bought the remaining things and returned to home.

 We bought the remaining things and returned to home