# 22 THE BIRTHDAY #

Rithick informed that his mom will come within 5minutes. He walked as to and fro manner with deep thinking.

Neethu could see a sudden change in Rithick's face.

"Rithick! Are you okay?" asked Neethu.

"I'm alright, Neethu" said Rithick.

They were waiting for her arrival. Few minutes later, they could hear the car sound. They turned off all the lights and then hide themselves.

Rithick's mom unlock the door and she entered into the home. She don't want to disturb Rithick, Rahul and Riya from sleep. She turned on the lights and walked towards her room. She noticed the door was unlocked. She slightly pushed the door.

She was shocked and surprised by seeing her son standing in the center of the room with lots of flower bouquets. Her eyes could see only his son. She then rolled her eyeballs towards Rahul and Riya with the smile. Balloon showers, flower showers, bubbles, sparkles etc around the room. The candle lights twinkles the beauty of her happiness. She hugged her son, tears rolled down from her right eye due to happiness. She then hugged Rahul and Riya. She loved Rahul and Riya as same as Rithick. The place was filled with happiness mixed with emotions.

"Mom! Here is the cake, specially made for you," said Rithick. He gave the cake knife to his mom.

"I never expected this from you all

"I never expected this from you all. Your love for me is more than enough" said her.

"It's okay mom! It's time for enjoyment," said Rithick.

Rithick gazed at Neethu who was hiding herself nearer to the door.

"Rithick!" she spelled out in low pitch voice.

"Wait!" he showed his hand gestures.

They were singing the birthday song. Kalpana cut the cake and took the cake piece towards Rithick, Rahul and Riya. Rithick had a little piece of cake. Rithick pinched the cake and gave to his mom. Then they wished her.

Rithick, Rahul and Riya together presented a diamond Necklace and bangles to her.