# 62 Is Rithick playing Double game? #

At Night

Neethu's POV

I felt sleepless so I came out of the room and stood in the balcony for about half an hour. I remembered the happy days in my home town that brought unknown tears in me. I am longing to see my sister, my parents and friends. After the completion of this project based learning, one more month is to go on for final exams. How did the days passed so quickly? Only one month more to complete the studies. Will this one month brings changes in my life? After that, How will I see Rithick? After completing studies, my parents will arrange for my marriage. Now itself, they were busy in searching a pair for me. Will my love ends in this college itself? What will I do if Rithick didn't confess his love to me? Nope! I can't be a loser. My heart will breaks if I lose him. With a lost hope I am waiting for him. Random thoughts were running in my mind.

Then I remained muted and looked at the dark clouds passing. It takes me to some other world. I dreamt about my life with Rithick after 10 years. It brought unknown smile in my lips and loosened my heart. The gentle breeze caressed my skin and makes me to forget my worries. I am cool and happy right at the moment. My eyelids hugged each other to sleep. I stepped towards my room.

All the lights were off except a dim light at the corner of the hall. I was shocked and happy to see Rithick there. He spoke with someone in phone. I stepped closer to him. Unexpectedly, Shantra came out from the room with phone. She was talking to someone. Did Rithick is talking to Shantra? Did Rithick loves me really? My body shook at the moment seeing them. I stepped closer to them. I didn't hear their converse.

I had a doubt, they were standing out then what is the purpose of using mobile in this spot? Did they noticed each other? I was totally confused. To make it clear, I stepped closer to Rithick. He didn't noticed me as he was facing outside. Suddenly, he hanged the call and turned towards me. There is one step gap between us. I didn't bother about Shantra because my heart gives me a warning that only one month is more to complete the studies. So, I should use all the chances of getting my Rithick.

"Rithick! Tell me the answer for my question which I have asked before?"

"I didn't get you"

Stupid, I cursed him silently.

"I mean, Did you love me? Don't give this unbearable pain to me Rithick. How long did you wish me to beg you? I kept my self respect aside and confess my love to you straightly but why are you troubling me this much?"

"I didn't love you Neethu. Don't confuse yourself between friendship and Love,"

"Can I believe this? Look at my eyes once and tell me Rithick. If you tell me as your friend. I am sorry for my actions Rithick and I will never cross your life," I said strictly

"Very Good," Shantra clapped her hands, standing behind me. I turned back to see her.

"Why are you looking at me? Continue.. continue," she Kidding me with devilish look.

I looked at Rithick, "Tell me Rithick,"

"Are you cheap to long for other's lover in late night? He said that he loves me and not you. Are you clear?" She said in authoritative voice.

"Nope! I won't believe. He had no feelings for you. Look into his eyes. It didn't have any love when looking at you but when he looks at me. His eyes showered lot of love. Can't you see that? You are the cheap to take away my Rithick from me. Mind your words too,"

"How dare are you to propose him and talk to me like this?" Said her angrily and raised her hand towards me.

Rithick held her hand, "Shantra, you shouldn't raise your hand against her. She may be your friend or enemy, it doesn't matter but give respect and take respect,"

Shantra starred at me and I starred at her back.

"Go and sleep. Don't disturb our privacy. You bloody idiot!" She scolded me badly.

"These words deserves only you and not me," I said and came to my room without looking at those stupids. Really I was very much angry at Rithick. His actions are also so stupid.

I didn't sleep for the whole day. I refresh myself for the next day. It was 22nd day of our tour. Days are passing without any fruitful results. Still I have some buried last hope. I cursed myself for having that stupid hopes for an Idiot like Rithick. Is it my fault to love him? Love changes me to this extend. I had never scold anyone before but now? I had never curse anyone before but now? My style, my attitudes, my speech everything get changed at the moment I felt empty without Rithick. I will go to any extend to get my Rithick back. If he had selected a good girl other than Shantra definitely I will hide my love for him but now I can't spoil my Rithick's life? He will not be happy in the hands of Shantra. He didn't love her then why should I confuse myself? How can I give my gem to someone who didn't know the value? Nope! I can't. I am sure that he will definitely come to me.

On that day morning we went to some important places in Malaysia. As usual we enjoyed there. Later we went to class and returned back to hostel that evening. Rahul, my friends and myself were stepping back to Rithick and Shantra.

"Rithick, stay with me," pouted Shantra. She glared at me eventually.

"I am with you only Shantra" He said. I starred at Rithick.

"I mean, you to stay with me together in same room. Only 8 days more. Let us spend together Rithick," she said making us shockingly.

"It is not necessary to stay together in room before marriage," said Rithick.

"Please, Rithick," she said again.

"Ok as per your wish Shantra," said Rithick.

Rahul didn't tell anything. He didn't stopped him. I left the place immediately because I can't tolerate this foolish act.

I am a fool to wait for Rithick. I lost my last hope too. I am not ready to accept him in my life gain. Yes! He is playing double game. I hate him. I hate him to the core.

I saw Rithick in Shantra's Room. The time was about 9 p.m. I can't able to stay in the hotel by seeing them together. I came out of the hotel. The climate was chill. I walked along the paths where my legs stepped in. At one point I stopped and felt comfortable with that place. I have noticed some students, who came here for tour. They fired up using small sticks and started dancing around the fire. It was a different kind of dance, looks very beautiful. The reason behind this dance is to feel warmth for the chill climate. They dance to enjoy themselves. I sat in the grassland and looked at them to forget everything including Rithick. He stayed with Shantra, it nearly killed me. I want to erase everything regarding Rithick but still my mind strikes about him. Is it my fate to remember him? He gives zero importance to me then why am I struggling for his love?

I hate him for the sure. No more discussion about him. I warned to myself. I stopped thinking about him and started enjoying the dance.

################################

Hi friends/sis

I took more time to write this chapter when compared to other chapters. How is it friends?

Comment me about this chapter. Your one comment will makes me so happy. Everyone try to comment me including my silent readers too. Without you my story can't reach to nearly 43k reads.

My dear friends/sis thank you so much for your support. I am happy to inform you all that our story has reached to 57th Rank. Really, it is great thing me for as a new writer. Only your support gives me this place...

Keep on supporting me. Let us see what is going to happen in the next chapter? Are you excited?

As a token of gratitude please do vote and comments.