# 96 PUNISHMENT #

Unedited (Sorry friends I didn't even read once after writing)

After a week

It was a court day. Everyone from Sanjay's family were getting ready for the court including Nethra. Nethra was adamant to accompany along with them though everyone requested to be in home because today the court's full target was about Manoj and it may hurt Nethra that makes her to hate him to the core. She refused their request and apologize them for her refusal too. Neethu was in home along with Riya.

After an hour they reached the court in two cars. As usual Press, Media surrounded them without giving a place to leave. After Sanjay's press meeting assurance after the court session made the reporters to leave them to court.

Opposite to them, Mr.Ashok Despande and John spurgen were taken by a set of police cops. Ms. Sonali Deshpande (Shantra) and the couples were taken by another set of police cops.

A police vehicle with it's remarkable sound stopped in front of the court. Mr.Manoj got down from the vehicle. He gave his smirk smile at Sanjay and Ruthra who were about to enter to the court. Then he turned his gaze towards Nethra who was standing beside Rahul. Nethra ignored his gaze and entered into the court by controlling her emotions. She felt ashamed to have such cruel dad and proud to have Rahul's family who loves even their enemies. She cursed her fate for having such man as her dad. She entered the court silently with the head bow down.

Rithick, Rahul, Kishore occupied the front seats. Sanjay and Ruthra were sitting together. Kalpana, Rahul's mom and Nethra were sitting beside Kishore..

Sonali, I mean Shantra gazed furiously at Rithick and Ruthra.

Within, few minutes the judge came and the court session was started. As soon as Judge came, Manoj was taken to the cell. Later, Manoj swear on the holy book.

Manoj looked at Sanjay for a while. His looks and eyes indicates clearly that he didn't change yet. He was still vengeful towards his family. His eyes shifted to Rithick next and gave a fake cruel smile.

"Mr. Manoj Roy, Did you want to tell anything and hopefully you knew what happened?" Sanjay's side lawyer said sarcastically.

Manoj starred at the lawyer without reply. The lawyer gave a small smile.

"Okay! Did you know Ashok Deshponde before? If yes how?" The lawyer came to the point straightly.

"Of course, I know him in Business field as he was co-partner,"

"Ok Good. Ok after Ashok's end up from the partnership, When did you meet him again or did you have any contact with him later?"

"Yes I have, as a friend"

"Thank u Manoj for your honest reply. Okay I am coming to my point, what cruel deal you have dealt with Ashok or what are your cruel deals without Mr.Sanjay's Knowledge,"