# 59 Unexpected Trip #

Unedited

RAHUL'S POV

I could see nervous and Emotional Rithick. As his health conditions was not good, I don't want to play prank with him. Rithick, Are you searching for this? I took the keychain from my pocket. An unknown smile blossomed in his lips but he acted like he didn't mean for that.

"Anyways, keep it with you Rithick"

He get it from me at once.

He was unable to share his feelings to me. I don't know the reason but I should help Rithick to come out of it. I could read his mind, he was longing for Neethu.

I informed this to Neethu. Neethu visited hospital often to make him comfortable. In between, Shantra too visited Rithick. God's sake, Neethu and Shantra didn't meet each other these days. Though we didn't like Shantra's presence there, we didn't make it as an issue. Two weeks passed by like this.

The doctors prescribed some medicines to take for about one month. As per doctors suggestion, we discharged Rithick from hospital.

Day by day, Rithick's health improved much better. We were happy about it.

One day, my dad and uncle called me for a personal talk. I was shocked to know about the fact told by dad.

"Sanjay, we didn't get proper clues regarding the accident so that it was delayed to find out the truth. As I told you before, It was a planned accident to kill Rithick. The culprits have traced our presence here. It was not safe for Rithick to stay here," my dad said.

"Who is the culprit? How cruel is he to kill my son? I will punish the culprit with my own hands" Sanjay uncle asked seriously.

"Be patient Sanjay. We will reach the culprit soon. Give me some more time. I will pull out the root cause and make him/her to stand in front of you and before law" said my Dad.

"I am sure he/she will see the hell in me for touching my son. Also, it is not necessary to shift our place from here. If we ran again and again, we will become weak in front of our enemies. We should stand and fight. These many days, for the sake of my son I decided to keep him safe but they touched him. They have touch the worst and will deserve the punishment," Uncle said with fire in his eyes. I listened to their converse.

"Rahul, Take care of Rithick. You should know everything happening around," said my dad.

"Ok dad," I said and went to see Rithick.

He was not in the bed. I called out and searched him in rest room, living room. He was found no where. I went to upstairs and noticed him standing in the balcony. I stepped closer to him. By hearing the footsteps, he became smart and wipe off the tears without my notice. I know he had lots of hidden worries. If he shared to me, definitely I will help him to sort out.

"Rithick! Are you okay? If you have any troubles please share with me," I said straightly.

"It is not a problem to be shared right now, Rahul. I am waiting for the day to solve all the problems and make it as an notice. Please don't ask anything regarding it Rahul,"

"Ok Rithick. I have confidence in you. I want to make it clear. How did the accident happened that day? Are you so careless on that day?" I asked him to clarify my doubts.

"I drove slowly on that day when compared to other days. Lot of issues were running in my mind on that day. I was about to turn right and I used indicator to make it clear to the car that came back to me. I noticed another car was parked at the right side where I have to turn. Unexpectedly the car that came back to me crashed my bike and fell down losing my control. I flew and fell in front of the car parked to the right side. I lost my conscious there. I never think that I will be back to my life," said Rithick makes me to cry.