# 68 Rithick's flashback#

Unedited

Neethu's POV

we were very much happy here though it was small tent. It is a forest like area surrounded by trees, ponds etc. Rithick's love on me took me to somewhere in heaven. He is showering lots of love and takes care of me very well. I have never expected these much of love from anyone. I am enjoying each and every moment with him.

I know very well Rithick is adjusting everything for me. He adapt himself to live in this small tent with me. During day time, the area is very hot and totally opposite during night time, the climate is chill with gentle breeze.

Two days passed by,

We were sitting in the grassland besides the tent.

"Neethu! Are you happy?"

"Yes Rithick! I am very much happier if you are nearer to me,"

"Your words makes me happy my dear but I feel guilty," he said.

I held his hand immediately, "why Rithick?"

"I will open up the secret Neethu. There should be no secrets between us. I am with you so I won't allow anything to happen to you,"

What happened to him today? Why is he so nervous today? Did he still worrying about the fight between us?

"Rithick! It is up to you. I didn't expect anything from you. Really, I am happy Rithick," I said gently.

"But...."

"If you are comfortable to tell then you can tell me Rithick. You don't force yourself to admit. I will never ever question you regarding this. I know about my Rithick, that is enough for me,"

"Ok Neethu! I will tell everything to you by today evening. Let us go out in evening," he said.

"Ok Rithick as your wish,"

I could see nervousness in Rithick's face. I don't want Rithick to undergo such situation. How could I bring him back?

It was evening,

"Neethu! Are you ready?"

"Yup!"

"Why are you dull baby?" He asked me.

"Nope"

He pulled me closer to him, "I knew more about you than you, my baby," he said looking into my eyes, "Tell me the truth," he asked.

"You are in worries so....," I said mocking a kid.

He smiled and kissed my chin. "Don't worry baby. Everything will be alright." He said and we went outing.

We reached the nearby beach. We played sometimes in the beach. I wrote his name in beach sand and he wrote my name in beach sand. We forget our worries. Later, we went to resort, Where he arranged moon light dinner. We had great times but unknown fear arise in me. My heart started pounding faster. I controlled everything for him.

Rithick's POV

This is the time to tell everything to my Neethu but I can't bare if she is in worries. I don't know how could I confess everything but still I want to share everything to her to realize the situation.

We went to nearby beach. She played like a kid. She is my innocent queen. After sometimes later, we went to resort. We had moon light dinner. We were sitting outside the resort. She was admiring the beauty of sea waves, moon, sky etc. She was talking something about nature. Nothing entered into my brain because I was busy in admiring my Neethu, her innocence, her beauty.

"Rithick! What are doing?"

"I am busy in admiring, dear,"

She smiled at me. I hope she understood what I mean. This girl will behave sometimes matured too. I am not in a mood to share right now but still I want to do so. I held her hand slowly.

"Neethu! I am going to share the past to you but one condition you shouldn't worry for anything. I will never leave my dear,"

She looked at me shockingly. Her smile fades away. She was little bit tensed but I comfort her in my shoulder.

"Neethu! Did you remember that one day in our class, they have selected class representatives?"

"Yup," she nodded.

Later, the class in charge asked me and Shantra to meet the Chairman right? Do you know what happened there? I never expected this would happen in my life. Also, I never think to hurt you even in my dreams but I did it for a purpose. I am sorry my dear. Please forgive me dear.

A lonely tear comes out from my eyes. Neethu wiped it off and she gave confidence to me to proceed further.

Flashback

I met the Chairman and came out. Shantra called me from my back. I didn't show any response to her. I stepped towards our classroom because I was eager to see you and Rahul and to arrange social welfare programme as instructed by Chairman.

She called me again and again but I didn't responded. At one moment, she held my shirt and make me to stop.

"How dare are you to hold my shirt? Leave me girl." I yelled

"I love you Rithick. Please accept my love," she said.

"No I can't. I can't love a girl like you,"

"What is wrong with me? I have beauty, structure, money and what else you want more?"

I smiled and said, "I want beautiful heart. I hope it was not present in you. Leave me don't cross my way. Already you have crossed my Neethu's life. I am patient only for her. Stop everything or else you need to face all the consequences," I said and stepped towards the class.

"What? Neethu! Bloody begger," I raised my hand but I withdraw because your face flashes in a fraction of second in front of me. I don't want to touch this girl and make my hand too dirty.

"Mind your words. She is my queen. I love her heartfuly. If you say anything against her then see what will happen next,"

She laughed devilishly. I clunched my fist as I couldn't control myself. I was about to turn.

"You poor Rithick. Do you know about her? If you knows her real nature you will hate her to the core. She is a slut, she is a drunkard but she is covering everything in her innocence. I am here to save you and don't fell her in her trap,"

"Stop it nonsense. I knew about my Neethu. Mind your words," I shouted at her.

"One minute Mr.Handsome. Look at these photos. You will understand everything," she said and gave her mobile to me. I can't believe my eyes. Tears shedded from my eyes like a rain. She had your drunkard photos and video. That video was vulgar video, you were dancing senseless. She took many photos when you are in abnormal state.

I think to delete all such photos from her phone but I can't do it. I never expected the next incident that happened on that day will create a crack and gap between us Neethu. I didn't do anything wantedly Neethu but I did everything for a purpose. You should understand me.

I said and looked at my Neethu's face.  She hugged me tightly from side. I kissed her forehead and be strong my dear Neethu. I will never allow anything to happen to you.

###############################

My friends/sis

Both the hearts were adjusting everything for each other.
Rithick started sharing his flashback. Are you excited to know it? Please give me your comments. Let me know it.

Next chapter will be a complete flashback chapter.

What made Rithick to change? What made Rithick to propose Shantra? Etc etc....