# 65 Unknown call #

Rithick's POV

After a long, my happiness was back. My Neethu was sleeping peacefully in my arms. The whole night I didn't sleep, I was simply admiring her beauty. She was my innocent queen but sometimes she behaved too matured. She was happy with me and I am lucky to get her. She didn't even question me for anything. I knew she had lot of confusions but she never showed it to me instead she was patient. I am not in a position to reveal everything to her. I will tell everything to you my sweetheart when the time permits. I have get rid of only small problems but still the root cause was is in question mark. I will find out soon and confess everything to Neethu till that she should understand me like this. I have a hope that My Neethu will understand me much more than anyone.

It was 8.30 a.m, Neethu didn't wake up still. I didn't want to disturb her peaceful sleep. I knew that she lost her sleep for many nights because of me. I was feeling very hungry but still I didn't want to disturb her from sleep.

Sometimes later, she rubbed her face in my arms, she opened her eyes slowly. I was smiling at her.

"Rithick! Is it dream?" She pinched me in my cheeks.

"Of course! my deary angel,"

She gave a little punch in my stomach and massaged my arms.

"Ahh! You cruel wife! You punched me in my stomach and why are you massaging my arms?" I asked innocently.

"The whole night I slept in my Rithick's arms. Is it paining my dear?" She asked me worriedly.

"No my dear angel. You are always my child. Will it pains when the child sleep in our arms?"

"Nope" she pouted.

This girl is too naughty. Her blushes is changing my mood. I pulled her closer to me. Our eyes met each other. I kissed her cheeks. I looked at her lips. She pushed me back.

"Rithick it's time. Let us prepare breakfast for you," she said and tried to get up from bed.

I turned my face to other side. She came closer to me and turned my face towards her and kissed my lips making me in great shock. We both kissed and it was such a wonderful kiss. She leave me and blushed hardly.

After sometimes later, we prepared breakfast together and then we served each other. We fed each other and had a great time.

"Neethu! Shall we go out?"

"Yup, Where?"

"Which is your favorite place?"

"My favorite place is always next to you," she said and blushed.

"Oh! Superb," I said and hugged her from back. I kissed her neck.

"Tell me baby! Which is your favorite place?" I asked again.

"You and me together in anywhere is my favorite place," she said and turned towards me. She hugged me and laid her head in my chest.

Sometimes later, we planned to go outing. She went to get refresh. I thanked God for such wonderful moments with my Angel.

Meanwhile, my phone rang. I picked the call and came outside without Neethu's notice.

NEETHU's POV

I was happy with this moment and sure I will be happy throughout my life if Rithick is together with me. Of course, Rithick will be with me. His love, his hugs, his kisses took me to heaven every time. I am too lucky to have him in my life.

We decided to go out and I came for bathing. I selected his favorite color salwar to wear. I wore it and searched for Rithick. He was found no where. I knew he was hiding himself in the same room. I searched him everywhere but he was not here. I came out searching him. I found him talking in phone. I went closer to him. He was not aware of my presence. I stepped closer to him.

"Kill the culprit. Those people are unfit to live. If you didn't kill, I will use the chance to kill," he talked in phone shocking me. My head was spinning and my body shook at the moment. Sweat beads formed in my body. His voice was authoritative and cruel.

Is he acting? Is he playing double game? Who is the culprit? Why did he wants to kill the culprit?

Unexpectedly he hanged the call and he looked at me shockingly.

"Neethu!" He called my Name and came closer to me.

" Nope! You are criminal," I shouted.

"Neethu! You don't know anything,"

"Yes I don't know anything about you. I am living with a criminal for about two days. Now, I understood your plan for cancelling the tour. You are hidden in the farmhouse by committing a crime. I am not a fool to believe you again. You are cheat. You are cheap. You ruined my life. You are a criminal," I shouted at him with tearful eyes as I couldn't control myself.

He came close to me and touched my shoulder. I jerked him, "Don't touch me. You have no rights to touch me. I know about your next plan. I am going from here. I loved a criminal and now my love came to an end. Leave me Rithick, everything is over,"

"Neethu! Please wait. Listen to me once please Neethu,"

"Nope! If you didn't allow me. I will kill myself,"

"Neethu! I will confess everything to you but give me a time. Please, trust me Neethu,"

I didn't listen anything and came to room.

"It is sin to see your face. You are beast and not a human. I can guess it by your voice. You are authoritative and you are ready to kill someone. If anyone is wrong you should punish him under law but you are beast, Good bye!" I said packing my dresses.

"This is your trust in me right?"

"I am not ready to believe your stupid acts. You are hiding yourself. I will show you to the world. I will inform you to police now," I said and searched my mobile. I didn't find my mobile. I remembered that I talk to my sister at last then I didn't receive any calls or messages.

"Where is my mobile?" I asked him angrily.

He didn't respond. "Neethu! Why are you behaving insane?"

"Where is Shantra?" I asked in one throw. He looked at me shockingly.

"Neethu! I will tell everything but this is not the time. Come with me. Let us go outing,"

"Are you mad? Don't even tell my name. I am going," I said and took my bag.

He held my hand but I jerked his hand. I wiped off my tears and came out. He came following me. Again, he held my hand, I jerked and pushed him away. I started moving faster. He stopped me but I started running. He ran following me and stopped me again. I didn't respond. Then, he slapped me, I  lose my control and I fell down in Rithick's arms. My head was spinning and I slowly loss my conscience.

Rahul's POV

"Is Rahul speaking?" A stranger asked me in phone.

"Yup! Who is this?"

"We are calling from S.K hospital. A woman is admitted in hospital. She has your mobile number. We don't know anything about her sir. So please come to hospital as soon as possible and identify her. It is helpful for us to continue for further treatment," she said and hanged the call.

I was confused and thought that it was a fake call but still I rushed to hospital.

************************************

Hi friends/sis

How is the chapter? What will happen next?

Comment me. Eager to know your comments.

Please do vote and comments if you like my story